Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default November 29th through December 13th Picture thread

Hi we are Kevin and Becky from the UK,
    Visiting CN for our 23rd trip on the above dates. The 9th is actually night number 300 on property.
    Looking forward to seeing all our old friends both staff and guests.

Soon come.

Name:  message1.jpg
Views: 1287
Size:  104.3 KB

We are Don and Deb from Missouri. This will be our 4th trip to Couples. Can't wait. Larry and Kathy and Teddy and Connie will be joining us this time. This is a pic from our last trip in 2011 with Larry and Kathy and Bill and Caroline. We will be at CN December 3-10, 2013.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Don and Deb
    Missouri

Hi, we're Karen and Paul and will be at CN 30 Nov - 7 Dec to celebrate our 6th anniversary on the 4th Dec. We've been to CSS 8 times and CSA twice but have only visited CN on a trading places day, so looking forward to the new experience.

Name:  K&P small.JPG
Views: 1222
Size:  62.8 KB
    (Karen&Paul)

Hi All,
    Looking forward to seeing everyone in November/December. I think there are some 12-14 other couples we know returning too.

Hey Kev and Becky,

Looking forward to seeing you guys again in November. This will be our 8th time returning home to CN.

Steve and Meghan from St. Louis
    Name:  P1010788.jpg
Views: 1206
Size:  27.0 KB

Hey Kevin and Becky,

We've been at the resort at the same time as you guys a few times. Last one I remember is Red, White, Blue 2011. We will be there December 6th - 14th. Looking forward to seeing you again! Name:  7.jpg
Views: 1147
Size:  3.0 KB

Name:  jamaica2.jpg
Views: 1171
Size:  120.4 KBSarah and Pete will be there Nov.27-Dec.3,13

Hi all,
    Looking forward to seeing everyone again that we have met before. Looking forward to meeting anyone we haven't.
    159 days to go...

126 days.....well that's another 33 days got rid of. Just got to do that 4 more times and we're there. OK strictly speaking we'll be there in October too so a bit sooner.
    Where are all the usual nov/dec suspects ? Dave/Laurie, Paul/Yvette, Erik/Wendi, Don/Shannon......we know y'all are booked..

Hey-O!
    Paul and I are from Washington state. We CANNOT wait for our third trip back to CN Nov. 29-Dec. 8 this year!!!Name:  DSC01037.jpg
Views: 1052
Size:  285.7 KB

Hey-O!
    Paul and I are SO looking forward to our third visit to CN from Nov. 29-Dec. 8 this year!!!Name:  DSC01037.jpg
Views: 1053
Size:  285.7 KB

Hi Kevin & Becky...looks like we will get to see you for one day again. We arrive on 12/12.
    Have a Happy Day!

Quote Originally Posted by Smilemon View Post
    Hi Kevin & Becky...looks like we will get to see you for one day again. We arrive on 12/12.
    Hi Becky and Dennis,

Yep 1 day AGAIN..............See you there

Double digits today 99 days to go....well until we finish work the day before we leave, but that really is the start of our vacation

From this thread and our private Facebook group we now count at least 16 couples that are repeating this year that we have met before. Gonna be busy repeaters dinner I guess.

We are returning Nov 30 thru Dec 14 again this year. Part of our group can't make it this year . We are the ones who Becky sees on the other beach while not diving.

Looking forward to November now. Just 10 weeks to go on friday. Luckily it's only 3 weeks to go today until our October trip to CN. Nice to still have the two vacations to look forward to at the tail end of the year rather then them all being used up already.

Just got back on Monday. Had a great trip. A few little changes around the place but nothing major from last year. Anniversary party was a blast and me and Becky managed to get on the Couple facebook page as well as in the Gleaner newspaper.
    Looking forward now to 5 weeks today when we will be finished work and ready to go.

I'll catch all of you for a couple days ... I'm there Nov 21 - Dec 1st.

You will all have big smiles while I will be crying because I'm leaving soon!

OH and here is a pic of me and my wife!

Looking forward to seeing all of you there!

Well, it's getting closer! Only 19 days until I'm officially on vacation! Woohoo.

Kev, are you going to post the usual 10 day picture countdown? Hope so!

Quote Originally Posted by Matisjam View Post
    Well, it's getting closer! Only 19 days until I'm officially on vacation! Woohoo.

Kev, are you going to post the usual 10 day picture countdown? Hope so!
    Hi Steve and Meghan,
    I will try

Back to CN Dec. 3 - 9th... Name:  DSC01381.jpg
Views: 492
Size:  294.6 KB

10 Days to go..

Most of us in this one I think

Name:  10day.JPG
Views: 426
Size:  148.8 KB

9 days to go

Name:  P5130284.jpg