Thread: Hockey playoffs

Default Hockey playoffs

Hello!

This is our second time going to Couples Negril and I know they have that game room with the pool table and there is a TV in there. Does anyone know if they'll be able to get the hockey playoffs? They're on NBC so i'm hoping that's a station they get there, but I can't remember! Any information is appreciated!

Thanks!

I'll tell you if you are a Blackhawk fan.

We were able to catch Game 7 of the Wings / Blackhawks game on the CBC channel at CTI.

To jimpat1: Congrats to the Blackhawks on winning, and BOO to the blackhawks for winning...

Yes, the wife and I are Red Wings fans from Detroit, deal with it...

Jason & Kathy

Quote Originally Posted by warren.cple View Post
    We were able to catch Game 7 of the Wings / Blackhawks game on the CBC channel at CTI.

To jimpat1: Congrats to the Blackhawks on winning, and BOO to the blackhawks for winning...

Yes, the wife and I are Red Wings fans from Detroit, deal with it...

Jason & Kathy
    No problem. It was a great series and fitting end to the rivalry. We'll just have to meet in the Cup finals in the future.

I watched the Game 7 for the Red Wings/Blackhawks at CN last week in the Game room. I'm a Boston fan and could only get one Saturday afternoon game - couldn't find any of their other evening games anywhere.