Thread: Back from cn

Default Back from cn

Well they kicked us out on May 25th, put us on the bus and made us go home. We had another great trip to CN. The rooms were still good. The bed slept great. The food overall was fine at the resturants. The Lychee only changed their menu one time during the 8 nights we were there. We never made a reservation for the "O" resturant. The burgers at the grill were great and the salad bar at the Cassava was also great.

We snorkled one day and enjoyed it. We canceled on the Cat cruise due to weather issues. I trained for the Hobie Cat sailing and thoroughly enjoyed that experience.

The beach was beautiful as usual and the chairs and floats make the beach time very relaxing.

Now for a couple of negatives. The beer issue for icing beer down for the beach is a pain. I had to order beer to the room, wait on the delivery and then return to the beach. At first they only wanted to bring the Red Stripes 2 at the time but I finally got them the bring 6 at a time. Draft beer for the beach is not a good option. CN needs to make Red Stripe in a can available or bring back the Miller Lite(my 1st choice). Also at checkin, I had an issue with my resort credits. They did correct it by the time my room was ready, but with the reservation being made 11 months in advance, that should never be a problem. Who wants to fuss about that after heading to the airport at 4:15 am and traveling until 2:00 pm. One last complaint, why could CN not provide the early morning departures with a couple of pastries while waiting on that dang bus to carry us away.

Already looking at 2014 to return to CN.

First of all, glad you had fun but you shouldn't be bringing glass bottles to the beach. How early was your departure? You can order the continental breakfast pretty early, 630 may be the earliest not sure.