Thread: rate changes

Default rate changes

We booked a week for next year earlier this year when Couples was offering the 7th night free along with the $300 resort credit. My question is if the nightly rate drops (which is has) and we ask for the new rate, do we lose the resort credit and free night? Hopefully that is clear to everyone!

You can change but yes you would lose the other deal they would just give you the best offer.

I think you will.

It is still being offered, so no, you won't lose it (although I don't believe you would have anyway). We also noticed the price had dropped after we booked, and called to get the lower rate, which they met.

I don't know for sure but it's my understanding that if you want the lower room rate, you have to cancel & rebook, losing the free night & credits. I'd call the 800# for Couples & ask.
    Julie

Default Rate Change

Quote Originally Posted by Maxernie View Post
    I don't know for sure but it's my understanding that if you want the lower room rate, you have to cancel & rebook, losing the free night & credits. I'd call the 800# for Couples & ask.
    Randymon,

Why is the rate per night now lower for 2014 than in April? We booked then to take advantage of the free 7th night and the $300.00 resort credit. The cost for our room Premier BFS was $531.00 per night and now the cost is $457.00 per night. We also paid for the insurance back in April. So it cost us $283.00 to book early as we normally do. Can you advise? Also our son and his wife will be joining us next year--they also booked early and will be paying $318.00 more because of the early booking. Thank you in advance for any advice you have concerning this.