Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

I can gain 7 pounds in a week at Couples that has to come off after I get home. I don't know if my clothes would fit after a month, not to mention the nasty notes that I would be getting from my liver!! :-)

Quote Originally Posted by softail19 View Post
    Do the two visits, that sounds even better.
    This is what we do... though only for a week each. One week in the Spring and one week in Fall. I prefer to split up my vacation time. That way I don't have to wait an entire year to go back!
    Linda & Nick
    CSA - Oct 2004 (for our wedding!!!)
    CN - March 2006, Nov 2013
    CSS - March 2013

I have this thing called a J O B.

We road the bus with a couple during our last visit that had been to Couples Negril three times already in 2013. And it was March. Must be nice.

Have fun!

Life is good

I think one month would be great. But why not hit all four resorts? The Couples grand tour, you could call it. That way it is a new vacation each week :-). Activities and menus tend to repeat themselves after a week. Just make sure and blog about it here, so we can live vicariously!

My vote is do it!!! On one of our trips to CSS we stayed 24 days and never left the resort. Are you booked yet????

Quote Originally Posted by LasCrs View Post
    My vote is do it!!! On one of our trips to CSS we stayed 24 days and never left the resort. Are you booked yet????

We did book but decided to only do 2 weeks splitting between CTI and CN. Figured this way our countdowns would not be so long if we go twice a year instead of once. I hate the long countdowns.

Do you need to adopt any children and/or friends? I would love to come with! Just kidding...enjoy!!

Quote Originally Posted by milliesmom443 View Post
    We did book but decided to only do 2 weeks splitting between CTI and CN. Figured this way our countdowns would not be so long if we go twice a year instead of once. I hate the long countdowns.
    Hubby and I do something similar. We plan on twice a year but just one week each. Ocho side in Spring, Negril side in Fall. I like to split my vacation time up. More to look forward to and not so long in between holidays!
    Linda & Nick
    CSA - Oct 2004 (for our wedding!!!)
    CN - March 2006, Nov 2013
    CSS - March 2013

A MONTH ? cancel the shuttle and get a flatbed -- like EricW, i tend to put on 8-10 lbs every week im there, they would have to roll me onto a flatbed to get me back to the airport !! mike

So jealous! I'd love to get away for a whole month, but work and cats (and funds!) prevent that. I haven't done a long trip since Australia. We wouldn't get bored at Couples, what with so much to do. We did 2 weeks at CSA and it still didn't feel long enough, and another trip with a split of 1 week each at CTI then CSS. Definitely not long enough. Now we're doing 8 nights at CB, and I know it won't be long enough.
    I'd do a week at each resort, or some other split maybe, but do at least a week at the same resort so you can cycle through the whole week of activities, as well as having enough time to unwind.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2