Default Yummy new menu at CSS Cassanova restaurant

Greetings to all:

Chef Stefan Spath has done it again....
    Name:  New Cassanova Menu.jpg
Views: 1095
Size:  202.0 KB
    Left to right is descriptions for pics.
    Canti Stewed Rabbit with Organic Leek Polenta / red wine jus / sauté leeks / micro greens
    Flame Grilled Beef Tenderloin / Rosemary Onion & Mango Chutney / Calalloo & Sour Cream Mashed Potatoes / Flash Seared Pak Choy Mild Honey Jerk Reduction
    Citrus Splashed Grilled Catch of the Day / Charred Mediterranean Vegetables / Rosemary / Champagne Lime Cream Sauce
    Chilled Duck Breast on Green Papaya Ginger Slaw / Aged Balsamic Orange Reduction
    Caribbean Seafood Tasting / Shrimp Cocktail with Honey Grilled Pineapple / Smoked Salmon & Caper Mousse with Sweet Potato Chips / Smoked Marlin Ceviche with Citrus, Shaved Red Onions and Torn Herbs
    Grilled Rack of Lamb / Apricot, Fig & Mint Relish / Green Banana Gratin / Saute Leeks & Zucchini / Merlot Jus
    Bourbon Bitter Chocolate Tart / Bourbon Soaked Grapefruit / Coconut Sorbet
    Caribbean Crepes Suzette / Coconut Rum / Local Oranges / Vanilla Ice Cream
    Baked Stuffed Cho-cho / Creamy Goat Cheese / Caramelized Veggies / Couscous with Garlic Sauté Mushrooms / Fire Roasted Tomato Coulis

Couples Resorts

Makes the cheese sandwich I'm eating now look pretty pathetic.....

*drool* I am so excited - I'll be there in 28 days. Can't wait to try some of these items!!!

Oh my word! That looks positively scrumptious! I will try everything between 7th and 21st June and let y'all know how it was. Bags out of the loft and clothes piling up ready to go in said bags. Note to self; take bigger waisted trousers (pants to most of you of course!).

OMG!!! Thanks Randy!! As if the wait to go back wasn't long enough all ready!!!

Great! I look forward to trying it!
    Cigar Dude
    Smoke 'em if you got 'em!

My cigar blog: http://tinytimblog.blogspot.com/

So excited to eat here in 9 days! My mouth is already watering!!!

it all looks so delicious! do you deliver? or will I have to wait until April 2014 to get to try that food? either way, I will take one of everything!

Oh my.....oh my....that does look so very good

Well, you can't please everyone. Guess I will have to cross this off my list of dining choices. Unless Chef Spath would be willing to make something else for me during my stay at CSS.....

Hey Randymon, just wondering why the menus on the website haven't been updated to show the new menu? The menus are still from a few years ago.

You had me at canti Stewed Rabbit....