Default How early do you do online checkin?

Hi everyone! Just made our final payment for our 4th trip to CN, 6th trip to Couples. This is when we start to get really excited, only 45 more days to go until we are home!!!

I'm curious...how early do you all checkin online? We usually wait until 2 weeks out...it's so tempting to do now!!! (Like somehow that will make our trip come sooner.)

Last time it was 2 weeks, I just couldn't wait.

We just made our final payment also and have thought that by completing our online check-in, it will make the trip seem right around the corner. However, I am going to try to hold off with the check-in until July 1. I will continue to read through the message board almost daily to make the time go by more quickly. 45 days and counting!

Our trip isn't until Aug 18th to CTI and I did mine in the last week of March as soon s it was booked and not even fully paid for yet. I was just so excited and couldn't resist filling out my mini-bar request list (I think I marked everything on the list except bourbon) as well as request what building and floor I wanted, just in case they had it available at check in. Haven't heard anything back but my travel agent says I'll get an mail 45 days prior to arrival. 79 days and counting!

We normally do it about 1 1/2 weeks before we arrive.

We arrive on the 20th and I did my check in yesterday. Today I bought some new clothes for the trip. I'm trying not to get overly excited, 19 days to go.....

Have a great time!

We usually do our Pre -check In about 10 days before our arrival. I'm always afraid that if we do it too early it may get lost somewhere.
    I just keep reading this Board to get me through the countdown! July 31st CSA #3 here we come!

Wow, everyone has such control! I did our pre check in about 6 months before our departure!! We still have 128 days till we leave and I just did a ton of shopping yesterday (swim suits, dresses for dinner, shoes ...). I start enjoying our vacation as soon as we book it - the planning, preparation and dreaming are what keep me going!

I am curious about the online check in? How do you do it? We usually book through Costco do we still get to do the online check in?

We're doing our final payment on Wednesday- I've never been so excited to part with so much money in my life! It makes the trip seem SO CLOSE! And really, it's less than two months now for us... Or, as my vacation app says, 1 month, 24 days, 17 hours, 34 minutes, and 29 seconds....

But who's counting???

How do you do online check in?

Heather and Jim, you have to sign up to the Romance Rewards program at the bottom of any page. Then on the left margin, click on the pre checkin. You can choose what you want in your minibar and it'll ask for your arrival and departure info. For your next visits, you will then receive repeaters perks., although on your first trip, you can take advantage of the "trading places" perk to the sister resort in the same town. Its pretty nice to check out another Couples resort for free for a few hours. Its available m,w,and f from 10 to 4 and limited to ten couples. Free transfer but tip the driver. If you want to leave before 4, you'll need a cab at your own expense. Have fun!

Quote Originally Posted by CM318 View Post
    I am curious about the online check in? How do you do it? We usually book through Costco do we still get to do the online check in?
    Yes, it doesn't matter how you book it. Even through the Costco travel agent, the reservation is still in your name. Make sure and sign up for Romance Rewards first. The link is at the very bottom left of this page. Good luck!
    "Brutalize me with music..."

CN: 11/2007, 11/2010, 11/2011, 11/2013

Quote Originally Posted by Shawna View Post
    Wow, everyone has such control! I did our pre check in about 6 months before our departure!! We still have 128 days till we leave and I just did a ton of shopping yesterday (swim suits, dresses for dinner, shoes ...). I start enjoying our vacation as soon as we book it - the planning, preparation and dreaming are what keep me going!
    I AM the SAME WAY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dank120 View Post
    Yes, it doesn't matter how you book it. Even through the Costco travel agent, the reservation is still in your name. Make sure and sign up for Romance Rewards first. The link is at the very bottom left of this page. Good luck!
    Thank you we are signed up already last time we were there! I will get on and look it up! Thank you! 31 days till we are home!

There's not really any point in doing it more than two weeks out.

I signed up for the romance rewards, how do you check in from that point? Can we make reservations or requests for the room??