Default Returning to CSS November 27 2013 until December 8th

David and Dawn are going home to CSS starting the day after Thanksgiving 2013... been a few years since our last visit ......going to miss you Dennis .... we love you Darlene..... who all will be there?

Hi David and Dawn,

We were there with you in late 2010.

We will miss not be there this late November- early December...we were down ther last year with Dennis and Darlene in that time frame....we are scheduled to go in mid-October this year beacause we all really early booked. Anyway...hopefully we can hit the same time at some point in the future.

Jim and Kim

Hi Jim & Kim
    We tried Negril last year (breezes) loved the beach but it seemed to be a slower style over there. Wished we had gone to SS to had been with old friends. Still having a hard time believing (really accepting) Dennis is gone. Heck he was younger tHen me and I am just a kid. Hope to meet up with u2 again, hoping Jon and Ann will join us again this year, he retired and they are spending this coming winter in FL, but who know. Peace & Care David

Quote Originally Posted by mrandmrsgolfer View Post
    Hi Jim & Kim
    We tried Negril last year (breezes) loved the beach but it seemed to be a slower style over there. Wished we had gone to SS to had been with old friends. Still having a hard time believing (really accepting) Dennis is gone. Heck he was younger tHen me and I am just a kid. Hope to meet up with u2 again, hoping Jon and Ann will join us again this year, he retired and they are spending this coming winter in FL, but who know. Peace & Care David
    Oink Oink
    Piggly Wiggly here, We arrive on Dec 2nd and hopefully you will have the beach warmed up for us. It is always good to see old friends and make new ones. Hope to see everyone soon.