Default Splitting time at 2 resorts

What is the best way to go about doing a split stay? This is what we want to do on our next visit. We just recently returned from a awesome first stay at CSA! Though we want to return to CSA we were thinking it would be nice to check out other Couples Resorts! Was thinking maybe CN and CSS. Would it be best to book direct through Couples and what about transfers?

You can book through Couples doing you check in and check out dates for each resort. Basically your booking each as individual stays. They will arrange transportation to the next resort for you. Just advise them on check in or put it in your comments on check in page.

Quote Originally Posted by Caribbeanlove View Post
    What is the best way to go about doing a split stay? This is what we want to do on our next visit. We just recently returned from a awesome first stay at CSA! Though we want to return to CSA we were thinking it would be nice to check out other Couples Resorts! Was thinking maybe CN and CSS. Would it be best to book direct through Couples and what about transfers?
    Couples reservations can easily do it for you. I think that would be a fantastic trip, having stayed in both. The one thing to think about before you book that though is the travel time between the two hotels. At a minimum, you would lose half a day of vacation time traveling between the two, unless you did a charter flight, and even then... I think you would miss a good bit.

Great trip if you are going for two weeks, but if you are doing less, the transfers might make you think twice.

We did it last year for the first time and in a few weeks we will do it again. 5 nights at CSA (the guys like a different dive spot) and 7 nights at my beloved CTI. No problems, tell them at the desk when you check in and also go back to the desk the day before to confirm.
    Dianavr

Thanks for the info! Yeah the travel time between both will stink! Will have to think about it! 2 weeks is not possible! More like 8-10 day trip. Maybe we should just do a split between Negril? Though I think we would like CSS not sure CTI would be for us? We sure did love CSA!