Thread: Shyam Moses

Default Shyam Moses

In Oct 2012 we had the pleasure of listening to Shyam Moses perform on the beach at CN. We truly enjoyed Shyam, and in fact it was probably one of the best nights of vacation ever in our lives.

We will be back the week of July 29 2013 to CN and wondering if there was any chance Shyam would be performing again?

He is truly an amazing performer and would love to see him again!

Thank you

Shyam has always performed Wednesday nights at CSA for years now. We have all his CDís. He is the highlight of our trip. Iím pretty sure he will be at CN also. His name is Moses Beckford. Look him up on Facebook.

Life is good

We missed out out on buying his cd. We are getting married in July 2015 and we want to play some of his music at our reception. Does anyone know if we can order a CD or download this online. He was just one of the many things that made our trip of a lifetime and we can't wait to go back for our honeymoon!

He plays at CN every Monday night at 10pm for the Bon Fire.
    <font size=2>
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015, CN 2016

Try ITunes or Amazon.

Life is good

Quote Originally Posted by eggman2112 View Post
    We missed out out on buying his cd. We are getting married in July 2015 and we want to play some of his music at our reception. Does anyone know if we can order a CD or download this online. He was just one of the many things that made our trip of a lifetime and we can't wait to go back for our honeymoon!
    We have purchased Shyam's music from iTunes.

Eggman, we renewed our vows last year and I hired Shyam to play for us. The cost was $250-300. I emailed him directly with the song selection. I only had 4 songs chosen but he played 10 or 12 songs. It was very nice.

Shyam was at the bonfire this past Monday, and he was absolutely awesome. The time flew, and I was very sad when it was over. I could have listened to him all night long.

Nancy
    CTI - 2013
    CN - 2015