Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: luggage tags

Default luggage tags

hey couples,what are the chances of having luggage tags made for your guests.second trip this year and very awkward to show up with sandals luggage tags on our luggage.checked gift shop and could not find any.they could be a second choice over the T shirts for rewards.just an idea?

Great idea!!!!

I had one a few years ago, must have gotten them in the gift shop but haven't seen them recently.

Very good idea! I have SuperClubs, Sandals, and Beaches luggage tags and I never go to those places anymore. I'd go for some Couples luggage tags for sure!

I'd pick luggage tags over t-shirts ... Great Idea!
    Julie

KLM, and a couple of other airlines, will periodically offer free "make your own" tags as a reward for allowing them to spam the heck out of you. Just a thought in case this doesn't pan out.

We did it and love them.

Great idea!

We were given some a few years back but alas they have broken. I would love to get hold of some more.

AND, they're one-size-fits-all!!
    Ronda and Doug
    COR Dec. 2007
    CTI Dec. 2009, Dec. 2015
    CSS Dec. 2008, Dec. 2012, Dec. 2014
    CN Dec. 2011, Dec. 2013

We had Couples luggage tags one year (possibly sent to us when we bought a Couples calendar - cant remember) but they were very brittle and broke on the first journey. Yes, I agree, more flexible ones, would be a great option for Repeaters instead of the tee shirt.

I agree about the luggage tags over t shirts.

Carol and Dave.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxernie View Post
    I'd pick luggage tags over t-shirts ... Great Idea!
    Yes!!!! Great idea....would love to have it part of the romance rewards! Proudly displaying every trip regardless of where.

Give me a week or so and I will design some custom made tags. They will be made on sturdy card stock and fit in a plastic sleeve. On one side will be the Couples entwined tree in black, and the words "Couples Resorts", also in black. The card stock can be in almost any color. Bright colors show up best.
    Later on, I may be able to offer tags with the specific names of each resort. That will come as an extra charge.
    After deducting for the cost of my materials, the rest of the money will be donated to the Issa Corporation on a monthly basis.

I have to investigate materials and cost, but I expect that each one will be, with the tree and the words, "Couples Resorts"., name address etc on back, $7.95 each, two for $15.00. Four for $25.00 Remember, I am donating all my time, and will only recover material costs. Which, I may add, are not very expensive. I work at A.C. Moore and will be able to utilize my employee discount.

I will be back with pictures soon. If this takes off, you can reach me at crabracers@yahoo.com

Hi all - we are actually working on luggage tags. Crabracer - no need.

Soon Come, Mon.

Couples Resorts

One small suggestion on the tags, if at all possible, though an extra cost may be involved. Make them a type that can hide your home address inside. Making it easy for anyone coming in contact with your bags to know you are on vacation as well as the location of your probably empty house is not the best idea for any luggage tags. Just a little travel safety tip.

WOO HOO - Looking forward to it .... Hope they're available by the time we go back in December.
    Julie

Can't wait!

Sweet, randymon! Any chance they'll be done by late July? Would love to get some while we're there!

Great idea... JetBlue requires them to be visible now.

Yay, we would love Couples luggage tags.
    Vicky

Quote Originally Posted by randymon View Post
    Hi all - we are actually working on luggage tags. Crabracer - no need.

Soon Come, Mon.
    looking forward to them,thanks randymon.

Quote Originally Posted by Crabracer View Post
    Give me a week or so and I will design some custom made tags. They will be made on sturdy card stock and fit in a plastic sleeve. On one side will be the Couples entwined tree in black, and the words "Couples Resorts", also in black. The card stock can be in almost any color. Bright colors show up best.
    Later on, I may be able to offer tags with the specific names of each resort. That will come as an extra charge.
    After deducting for the cost of my materials, the rest of the money will be donated to the Issa Corporation on a monthly basis.

I have to investigate materials and cost, but I expect that each one will be, with the tree and the words, "Couples Resorts"., name address etc on back, $7.95 each, two for $15.00. Four for $25.00 Remember, I am donating all my time, and will only recover material costs. Which, I may add, are not very expensive. I work at A.C. Moore and will be able to utilize my employee discount.

I will be back with pictures soon. If this takes off, you can reach me at crabracers@yahoo.com
    Rich, That was a great idea, and a way for the ISSA trust to generate some revenue. I hope Randymon has them ready by Ausust.

Yes, we got some with a calendar a few years ago...Great Idea...COUPLES LUGGAGE TAGS...good , cheap advertising!!! what do you think, Randy ???????????????

Randy has already said they are working on it. See post from 7:20 AM on June 10th.

Any update?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast