Hybrid View

Default Ocean Verandah Suite Room suggestions

Just booked our second trip to Sept Away for November 8-17th staying in the Ocean Verandah Suites. Anyone have a building number and/or a floor suggestion to stay in? Last trip we stayed in the Garden Verandah Suite room and we were close to the main road. Hoping to be closer to the beach this time. Any suggestions???

I like the ones right behind the hot tub. Those are centrally located on the resort, has the hot tub right there, and you get a great view of the sea. I like a 3rd floor corner room because I like privacy, but a lot of people like the 1st floor so you can come and go from your verandah. Good luck deciding.

Hope you have a great trip! I believe you can end up with only a partial ocean view in this cat? I would req a 2cd or 3rd floor for better view and more privacy! I think just leave your req at the floor level and see where you end up! If you don't like it, you can then ask to be moved! We just got back from our stay there! We too had a GVS! Our room was close to the road! No noise issues! We liked our room! Close to everything we liked best! So it worked out great for us! We may try for BFVS on our next stay to CSA!

We stayed in 3313...decent view of the ocean, great view of the grounds & hot tub. 3rd floor.