Default CTI Premier Ocean View Suite - noisy

I recently read a post on this board in which the person said that if you have booked a Premier Ocean View Suite at CTI be sure to stay away from Building 2 because it is very noisy. So now I'm worried. I have booked a Premier Ocean View Suite at CTI but I'm not sure which building I should request. Has anyone on these boards stayed in a Premier Ocean View Suite at CTI and, if so, which building would you recommend as being the quietest?

You cant hear the noise out on the island. Maybe more responses on the main board.

Do yourself a favor and stop by Walgreens or any drug store and pick up some "Mack's" earplugs. They will block out just about anything.

I don't know if it's noisy or not, but seriously, earplugs can truly save a vacation.

Ask for the main building. I think it's number three.

We had a Premiere Ocean and didn't have any noise issues at all... Looking at the map to see which building we had now... Ugh. Can't figure it out. Can you point me in that direction? Where the buildings are labeled? I can tell you where we were at if I see that. Sorry.

Building 2 faces the Patio restaurant which hosts most of the evening entertainment, plus the gym is on the ground floor of Building 2, so weights hitting the floor can also be a noise issue in early am. Building 3 and 4 also has Premier Ocean view rooms. We have stayed at CTI 4 times, first time in Building 2 and 3x at Building 3. We learned the hard way. Go for Building 3, 3rd or 4th floor, great views, no noise and central to the resort.

Map of buildings is on CTI website, go to main page, left hand site and click on "Map & 360 view" - the map does not list all rooms housed in each building though.

Oops, sorry about posting this on the Au Naturel board. I guess I spend so much time on this board that when I wanted to post a general information question, I automatically came to this board instead of the main board. Hmmm, I wonder what that says about me that I spend so much time on the au naturel board?

I'll repost on the main board. Thanks to those who responded, and I'll definitely pick up some of those earplugs.

Default Noise

Quote Originally Posted by CA_girl_in_TX View Post
    I recently read a post on this board in which the person said that if you have booked a Premier Ocean View Suite at CTI be sure to stay away from Building 2 because it is very noisy. So now I'm worried. I have booked a Premier Ocean View Suite at CTI but I'm not sure which building I should request. Has anyone on these boards stayed in a Premier Ocean View Suite at CTI and, if so, which building would you recommend as being the quietest?
    We had read about noise being an issue. Listen: you are on vacation and are in a festive mood. If you are the type of traveler that is in bed by 9pm, you will not like to be in building 2. However, my husband and I are not huge party types but loved the festive noise. The music and joy only lasts until around 10:30pm and then gets quiet. I was able to have drinks/read out on the balcony most of the evening and just listen to the ocean waves. There are no bad rooms. They are all amazing and lovely. Enjoy your trip. I've been home for two weeks and I am totally homesick for Jamaica.

One love,
    Michelle