Default Trading Places - from CN to CSA

Are there specific days that Trading Places is available from CN to CSA? How do you arrange it? How long are you at the other resort? Do you have the flexibility to leave when you want to?

Thanks in advance,
    Shawna and Tim

It's only on Mon-Wed-Fri from10am to 4pm. Arrange it through the guest relations desk in the lobby. They limit it to 10 couples per day. If you want to leave early, you need to tell the resort you're visiting that you're leaving early. You will have to pay the cab fare back to your resort.
    [
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015

M-w-f , 10 -4 pm. Limited to ten couples. Sign up at the concierge. Bring cab fare just in case you want to leave early otherwise the shuttle is free except for a small tip of course.

It's Mon, Wed, and Fri. The shuttle picks you up at 9:45a, and you are at CSA from 10a-4p. You can leave whenever you want prior to that by cab or by foot, but it's about 2.25 miles. That would be on your dime.
    "Brutalize me with music..."

CN: 11/2007, 11/2010, 11/2011, 11/2013

You also need to be a Romance Rewards member as well or you used to have to be one. Sign up before you go and you will be covered.

Default Question about the walk

[QUOTE=dank120;217217]It's Mon, Wed, and Fri. The shuttle picks you up at 9:45a, and you are at CSA from 10a-4p. You can leave whenever you want prior to that by cab or by foot, but it's about 2.25 miles. That would be on your dime.

[What is that walk like in terms of safety? Thanks.]

You may stay there until 4 pm. If you want to leave earlier you ask for a cab at the front desk. In our case, the shuttle delivering new arrivals was on its way back to CSA so we got a lift with him, earlier than 4PM. I would NOT walk that road...ever. Trading Places is a nice perk. Definitely check out CSA while you're there!

CSA #3 July 31-Aug. 7th

Quote Originally Posted by Baxtus View Post
    [What is that walk like in terms of safety? Thanks.]
    From a "physical safety on the side of a road" standpoint, the shoulders are really wide and it's a lot safer than some may think. I know Bert runs between the two resorts every morning.

From a security point of view, it's 2.25 miles down a major road that passes a bunch of resorts and restaurants. This November, I'll be running that route too. We've walked to the craft market by ourselves, not during the official Craft Market visit with the CN staff but on our own, and we felt safe the whole time. That was off the road and someone easily could have mugged us, but we were fine. Remember, it's bad business to attack a tourist there. Most people just want to make money. It's important to remember that while crime can happen anywhere, it's more prevalent in the major US cities than it is in Western Jamaica.
    "Brutalize me with music..."

CN: 11/2007, 11/2010, 11/2011, 11/2013

The walk is fine...I've probably done it a dozen times (running).

It's funny. This year will be our 10th trip to a couples resort. Most of those have been to CN, love the place. I have wanted many, many times to do the day at CSA, but every time I get to CN, my favorite spot on the beach calls to me, and I just never seem to make it over there. This year, I am going to make every effort to actually look into thinking about getting up and heading over . Maybe.

Thanks.

[QUOTE=gap639;217584]It's funny. This year will be our 10th trip to a couples resort. Most of those have been to CN, love the place. I have wanted many, many times to do the day at CSA, but every time I get to CN, my favorite spot on the beach calls to me, and I just never seem to make it over there. This year, I am going to make every effort to actually look into thinking about getting up and heading over . Maybe. I feel the dame way about visiting CSA. Hate to leave our spot there!

Gap639
    Last year we did the trading places to CSA from CN for the first time. I too just couldn't pull myself away from CN before. I really enjoyed being able to walk down the long beach at CSA and visit Margaritaville to buy T shirts and seeing the resort. I plan on going back again this year. You can catch a cab and return any time you want. It is very easy.

You should give it a try just so you can see what everyone is talking about when they talk about SA. we are going to SA in November and planning on trading places with CN. Can't wait to check it out.

We did the Trading places while @ CN this past April. We are really really glad we did!... The beach @ CSA is amazing, a little deeper depth of water and a little more turquoise colour!... Beautiful!.... But, we were glad to get back to our home "CN' as Couples Negril is much more intimate and compact. We are planning another trip back to CN next spring and will once again sign up for the "Trading Places" with CSA!...