Default Spin/ Indoor Cycling and other group ecercise classes at CSA

I recall last time we were at CSA they had Spin classes there, that was 2 yrs ago. We will be there in 3 wks, does anyone happen to know if the sports complex still offer Spin Classes? If so, what time? And also other group fitness classes. Thanks for any info!

Deannajohn,
    I was super happy in March when I went over to the sports complex to check out what group classes they were offering since I had been there the year before in March... they now offer Zumba classes. I think it was only 2 times a week and it was at 5:30 pm. I wish they would offer it early in the morning... love startin my day out with a good Zumba class...
    When you get back, let us know if they switched the times.... have an awesome time..

Quote Originally Posted by deannajohn View Post
    I recall last time we were at CSA they had Spin classes there, that was 2 yrs ago. We will be there in 3 wks, does anyone happen to know if the sports complex still offer Spin Classes? If so, what time? And also other group fitness classes. Thanks for any info!
    Back in April here was schedule of spinning:

Sunday 5:30pm
    Saturday 5:30pm

They also have Pilates, Yoga, Abs, Cardio Resistance, Power workout, HiLo Aerobics. All classes are either 9am, 10am, 4pm or later

Just for the record, the only spinning that I do while on vacation is either when I am dancing or when I lay my head down at night.
    Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. If they get mad, you will be a mile away and they will be barefoot!

Deanna John, sorry I did not see this before you traveled. I am answering for the benefit of future travelers who would like to know the answer.

There are fitness classes at 9, 5 and 530 M-F and at 8 Tue and Thur. The 8 o'clocks on Tue and Thur are beach walks. For the other classes, the format can be spin, aerobics, zumba, HIIT, abdominals or various other formats, depending on the visiting instructor's specialties. These should be posted by Monday morning for the week, over on the board in the fitness facility. Often spin is offered since the resort has great spin bikes which attracts spin instructors but Zumba has become very popular and so is often taught as well. There are also weekend classes taught by resident instructors.

In addition, there is yoga and sometimes pilates. The yoga classes at at 8 on Tue, Fri on the beach. Also there are yoga and sometimes pilates classes M,W,Th at 10 and M-Th at 4 in the aerobics studio. The type of yoga taught and whether or not pilates will be offered in a given week depends on the the formats that the visiting instructor teaches. However, the classes are generally all-level (beginner to advanced) and can be modified to suit the needs of the participants.