Default Private Sunset Cruise @ either CN or CSA

Can anyone who's done this at either CSA or CN give me a few more details? I have heard the cost is around $170/couple, I believe? What was your experience like? How long were you out for? If you had the choice between doing this or a private dinner, which would you choose?

Booked for a split stay at CSA/CN so it doesn't matter which you speak on behalf of.

Thanks in advance!

We were out for about 3 hours. They will go anywhere you want to go. I would definitely choose this over the private dinner any day (which we have done 3 times at both CN and CSS). We did the cruise at CN this year and they treated us like royalty. You don't even have to get you feet wet. They take you out to the dive boat (and back) in a little paddle boat. They bring along wine, champagne, juice, pop and a cheese and cracker platter. We will do in again next year from CSA.
    [
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015

I am very interested in the private cruise. Can someone tell me how to book it, email address for it. I'd like to have it booked before we get to CN in December.
    Thanks.
    CTI- December 2010
    CN- December 2013

We did the private cruise last year at CSA with our friends and another couple we met over our week. It really was a highlight of the trip! Price was around the $170/couple if I recall correctly. We left about 4 in the afternoon, they brought finger foods (small sandwiches, cheese and crackers) along with juices, beer and champagne. We did bring a water bottle full of liquor from the room to mix our own drinks if we so desired. We were gone about 3 hours and you do whatever you want!! We went snorkeling for an hour or so, cruised down to Rick's, where we were looked at like rockstars pulling up in our own boat, got out and swam for a little while and then cruised back to the resort around sunset. Highly recommended, we will be doing it in 9 days when we arrive home for trip #7!! FerChitsNGiggles - I believe it is like all activities and dinner reservations, you have to be on site to schedule the cruise.

Do it. We took the private cruise last June and had a wonderful time. champagne, snacks, and a highly skilled crew. I am a Master Mariner and felt comfortable the whole time.
    GREANJAC

Can you use your rewards and resort credits?

Thanks everyone for the advice. I contacted Couple thru the "contact us" tab at the bottom of the page. It's 250.00 per couple, just fyi.
    CTI- December 2010
    CN- December 2013

NO
    GREANJAC

Quote Originally Posted by greanjac View Post
    NO
    Why not if it can be charged to your room?
    Captain Jim
    "I will grow old....
    But I won't grow up"

We were told that resort credits could not be used. The charge goes on the credit card you process at check in.
    GREANJAC