Default Gift shop at CTI

What types of things can be purchased at the CTI gift shop?

Quote Originally Posted by mbw View Post
    What types of things can be purchased at the CTI gift shop?
    mbw, here's a link to a site that offers 360 degree views all around CTI, including the gift shop. Looks like lots of souvenirs, summer/beach clothing, hats, beach bags, purses, sunglasses, basics like sunscreen, minor OTC meds, etc. I've also read you can get cappuchino there but no charge for it. There's a coffee bar in the same area I guess. I haven't been yet but will be there in 69 days, 12 hours, and 2 minutes, but who's counting?! Can't wait!

Link: Couples Towers Isle
    Last edited by sandman799; June 11th, 2013 at 07:34 AM. Reason: Added Link to Gift Shop 360 degree view

Under the patio at the beach you can purchase logo items. Everything from mugs to swimsuits, snacks, backpacks, towels, shirts, sunscreen and coffee. At the gift shop outside the lobby, cigars, otcs, cover ups, sandals, some jewelry, local artsy stuff, bags, dresses, shirts, pants, hats, just about anything. Things with the Couples logo will be in the logo shop.
    Vicky

I just got back from there. No coffee bar, but you can get sunscreen, after sun care lotion..lots of trinkets..handmade jewelry, coffee, jerk sauce and spice, Couples Resort clothing, hats, T-Shirts, dresses, slacks, tank tops, hats, cigarettes, lighters, lotions..just tons of stuff. I was very impressed with CTI's gift shop. The prices were really decent too, except on sunscreen of course..that was a little pricey, but if you run out, it is there for you. One thing that caught us off guard was that they don't take cash. You can either charge it to your room or use a credit card. But everything in there was very good quality. I bought some of the Coffee to bring back and now I wish I would have bought more, because to buy it online is a lot more expensive. I don't think you will be disappointed.

We were there in April. The shop under the patio was closed all week. I dont know if its open now.

Quote Originally Posted by Lisa Morris View Post
    I just got back from there. No coffee bar, but you can get sunscreen, after sun care lotion..lots of trinkets..handmade jewelry, coffee, jerk sauce and spice, Couples Resort clothing, hats, T-Shirts, dresses, slacks, tank tops, hats, cigarettes, lighters, lotions..just tons of stuff. I was very impressed with CTI's gift shop. The prices were really decent too, except on sunscreen of course..that was a little pricey, but if you run out, it is there for you. One thing that caught us off guard was that they don't take cash. You can either charge it to your room or use a credit card. But everything in there was very good quality. I bought some of the Coffee to bring back and now I wish I would have bought more, because to buy it online is a lot more expensive. I don't think you will be disappointed.
    So the coffee bar in the lower level shop is gone??
    Vicky

Say it ain't so! I loved the coffee shop in the morning!!

Randymon said it is being converted into a night club!!! Hopefully it will be open in August.

It's being tirned into a night club.

Yes, I did see where there use to be a coffee bar...down on the beach? The gift shop is now located at the entrance of the resort. The area that you all are talking about had paper on the windows and the doors were locked up. Sorry..never had the pleasure of experiencing that as it was our first time to CTI.