Default Anyone else impatient October 2014

It is really early for this but I am completely impatient for our trip to CSA next year. Anyone else planning way ahead? We will be there for our honeymoon from October 12-19th.
    Bonnie & Jon

I'm impatient for October 2013, I feel your pain.
    There is no unhappiness like the misery of sighting land (and work) again after a cheerful, careless voyage ~Mark Twain

My wife and I will be there Oct-15-23 Our 4th trip to CSA. Already counting the days.

We will be there in October of 2014 for sure, just not certain of the dates. I guessing from October 23-November 1 or something like that. We will be there this year in 126 days, October 23.

Quote Originally Posted by jaj111 View Post
    My wife and I will be there Oct-15-23 Our 4th trip to CSA. Already counting the days.
    Have you always taken your trip around this time frame? We are thinking about travel close to these dates as well, but have read a lot about hurricanes cancelling people's trips and closing down the beach. We ONLY go for the beach, so would be major bummed if that happened. Any advice with these dates? Celebrating "Dirty 30" in October 2014...hoping to do it at CSA!!!!

We will be there 10/1 through 10/13, soon come!