Thread: He said fine

Default He said fine

After months of asking my poor husband to try and why he wouldn't, I asked/told him again last night " Dear we get up early have room service breakfast, you can drink the mini bar, we will put on our sunscreen in places that haven't see the sun and head over to SSB. Not very many people go over early, we find our seats, get settled, and take off our clothes, you don't have to leave your chair, SSB is large enough that we can find a spot away from everyone, if after 20 minutes you still don't like it we can leave. But you can't tell me you don't like it until you try, You are not the only person who is worried/unsure about this and many have gone and loved it. So on our frist full day we are going over!......please?!?

After a dirty look and a deep sigh he said "FINE"

Any kind words for my dear husband to help him through this.

Hi redinthehead, sit down with him and read through this...

http://couples.com/mb/au-naturel-13/...acation-10073/

It'll give him all the comfort he needs, I promise. You probably need an hour to trawl through it but it'll be worth it.

Please remember to give your own feedback on the thread when you get back from your life changing holiday. Once you go, you know!

Tell him to wear sunglasses so when the other ladies come over and undress it's not so obvious that he is staring!
    CSS 5/21-5/31/13

This was my experience... Hope it helps...

http://couples.com/mb/au-naturel-13/...ce-long-21918/
    -Annaleis & Neil (It should be 2cats2dogs)
    www.facebook.com/dapfpod
    www.darkangelsandprettyfreaks.com

Tell him he will be "FINE"...

Gotta give him credit... he's doing it for you.

Mr. Redinthehead, Don't worry everybody is nervous the first time, but fear not it goes away rather quickly. You can be all by yourselves if want or hang out by the bar (no pun intended) with a bunch of fun people.

Just think... you're sitting in your lounger naked with a drink in your hand soaking up the warm Jamaican sun and you look right next to you and see your wife, lying naked soaking up the warm Jamaican sun.... and you just smile. How can you pass up an opportunity like that?

Yes it is ok to stare at your own wife. LOL.

Have a great time!

The same thing happened with my wife the other day. She told me she will go to the island at CTI for an hour. I told her we will be on the first boat and go to the right like everyone here has stated. She is a great sport, and I hope she enjoys it as much as I.

make sure u go the first day because u guys will be hooked once you're there. We were the same way we promised if either felt uncomfortable then we would go to the textile side. So the morning after we got there we put on our sunblock and headed over. We r hooked and look forward to it there the second we book. We did go over to the textile side at one point but it wasn't the same. The people that are over are so nice we never meet anyone we didn't instantly like, I never felt out of place or embarassed. Size, scars, age and flaws are overlooked and you are left with good people who enjoy the beauty of sun and sand. Relax and enjoy and talk to the person next to you and you will make good friends. I think that was my biggest EEEKKK moment when we started, how do you just stand there and talk to someone in the buff but you do and its not wierd at all. We did start out in the pool to make it easier but after that no problems. Go have fun and enjoy you don't get this chance all the time and you only live once!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by doncindy View Post

Yes it is ok to stare at your own wife. LOL.
    Where's the fun in that?
    CSS 5/21-5/31/13

Quote Originally Posted by VaCouple View Post
    Where's the fun in that?
    She was looking over my shoulder as I was typing!

Quote Originally Posted by VaCouple View Post
    Tell him to wear sunglasses so when the other ladies come over and undress it's not so obvious that he is staring!
    Bwaaaahaaaaa!! Hilarious! Love your honesty, VACouple!

Quote Originally Posted by CA_girl_in_TX View Post
    Bwaaaahaaaaa!! Hilarious! Love your honesty, VACouple!
    If nothing else, I'm honest!
    CSS 5/21-5/31/13

Lucky for my DH his glasses are transitions, lol

Quote Originally Posted by redinthehead View Post
    Lucky for my DH his glasses are transitions, lol

Haha! That makes it so much easier!
    CSS 5/21-5/31/13

Well we are back from our vaca and I am going thru withdraws . My ever so shy husband and I went over to the SSB on our first night there; we both it was great to be able to go for an after dinner dip without having to go back to room to put on a swimsuit. I loved it couldn't wait to see what the beach looked like in the light of day and make some friends, he on the other hand was not so pleased with being naked and was very uncomfortable even though it was dark and there were just a few people around. To his credit he did stay for awhile. So going over in the day light wasn't going to happen...... Oh well, we did go chunky dunking again one night, I give him credit for that and he was a little more relaxed. Maybe next time!! 385 days.

Glad to hear you had a great time. It's a shame you weren't able to make it over to SSB during the day. At least you did get to go "chunky dunking" at night. We found that the people at SSB are much more friendly and open to conversation than at the other pools. Hopefully in the future he will overcome his fear and you can enjoy SSB on your next trip!
    CSS 5/21-5/31/13

I wish I could get even a little "fine or okay" out of my hubby. Unfortunately, every time I've brought it up, it's a resounding "NO!" *sigh* Maybe one day....
    Linda & Nick
    CSA - Oct 2004 (for our wedding!!!)
    CN - March 2006, Nov 2013
    CSS - March 2013

Quote Originally Posted by lsm1212 View Post
    I wish I could get even a little "fine or okay" out of my hubby. Unfortunately, every time I've brought it up, it's a resounding "NO!" *sigh* Maybe one day....

I Hear ya. Every time I bring up the nude beach to my hubby he says "NO". And when I ask him why he won't he just says "just cause" lol. Heck I have a good looking hubby with a minor beer belly. Told him if one of us should be reluctant about being in the nude, it should be me. After all, I popped out two kids and I wasn't blessed with my mother's great genetics soooo I ended up with a nice road map on my belly and hips ugh. Guess I have a few more months to wear him down.. as others have suggested, perhaps I will try bribing him

He doesn't know what he's missing out on. It has NOTHING to do with appearance. I'm a chubby guy with love handles, man boobs and thick legs.... but that didn't stop me letting it all get some sun!!! Most people out there aren't supermodels, just normal people with normal bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephaniemomx2 View Post
    Guess I have a few more months to wear him down.. as others have suggested, perhaps I will try bribing him
    bribery...or withholding sex...which ever works!
    CSS 5/21-5/31/13

Everyone is SO nice. When my husband and I arrived at the beach a nice nude lady approached us and said, "If you would like some privacy you could head over there. The party is over here." She smiled and bounded away. No worries! Have fun.

After 15 minutes, he will not remember what the big deal is