Default THREE DAYS until CB opens!!

Can't wait to get to Barbados on Saturday and enjoy opening day with the newest Couples resort staff and friends!!
    Socal and Sintown
    CN 6/2014
    CB 6/2013
    CTI 6/2012

Socal - look me up. I arrive tomorrow! :-)

Couples Resorts

Of course! Randy, you may be the only person on Earth more excited than me about Barbados. LOL! See you on Saturday!
    Socal and Sintown
    CN 6/2014
    CB 6/2013
    CTI 6/2012

I won't be there for a few weeks, but can't wait to hear all about it! Please let us know how it is.

Can't wait to hear all about it Our trip is not till fall and we are already excited about it Have a great time everyone who is going for opening week!!

socal... We can't wait to hear your review of CB. We are going in October. We leave for CN on June 28th and hope to catch your review before we leave; but no pressure or anything. Do be sure to meet Randymon. He is a great guy. We had the opportunity to meet him at CTI a few years ago and felt like we were meeting a celebrity. He took time from his busy schedule to talk with us and we got a picture of us and him together. It is a nice addition to our photo album. I'm sure you will have a fabulous time.

Socal - don't forget to let us know how it is - lots of updates while you are there! We have been to CSA 3 times and cannot wait for our trip Dec 1-8th to CB!

We're not there until Dec. but I am so excited for the opening!
    For those who are there in the early weeks especially, please take lots of photos to share, and post your detailed reviews.

Lucky dogs!!

We booked a trip for next month and we're very much looking forward to it.
    I just looked at the website today to see if there was any big news about the first official day as Couples. I noticed the list of value-added inclusions seems to have changed. There was supposed to be a glass bottom boat tour/ride. Has this changed? I remember talking to my wife about it, because she had never done anything like that and thought it would fun.

We booked through a travel agent, and never got anything official from Couples as far as what was included. Didn't really think to do this.
    Did I imagine seeing this?

Default Reply

Quote Originally Posted by countryboy View Post
    We booked a trip for next month and we're very much looking forward to it.
    I just looked at the website today to see if there was any big news about the first official day as Couples. I noticed the list of value-added inclusions seems to have changed. There was supposed to be a glass bottom boat tour/ride. Has this changed? I remember talking to my wife about it, because she had never done anything like that and thought it would fun.

We booked through a travel agent, and never got anything official from Couples as far as what was included. Didn't really think to do this.
    Did I imagine seeing this?
    Hi just checked the UK Couples website and still has the glass bottom boat ride with sea turtles!!!

Pictures, pictures, pictures?

Please post as many as you can!
    Happy & Safe Travels!

=

Countryboy.....you are correct...the inclusions did include 'free glass bottom boat ride, including swimming with the sea turtles"
    That will be sad if now not happening We were looking forward to that. I see the Sunset Catamaran Cruise now includes swimming with sea turtles??
    WHAT???. So the sea turtles is now part of the sunset cruise????????? Really, that seems like an odd time of the day to
    see the turtles??

Hi Countryboy

Yes it still says there is a glass bottomed boat ride

We will be there this Sunday!!! This week is dragging!!!

Socal - Looking forward to your review!!

No glass bottom boat is available. That has been discontinued. The sunset catamaran cruise (swimming with turtles) is still included.
    Socal and Sintown
    CN 6/2014
    CB 6/2013
    CTI 6/2012