Default Have you used the Resort's Laundry Services

I will be traveling to CSA at the end of July - this will be my first time at any Couples Resort. My husband and I were curious if they had a laundry service and what others experience with this was like.

We are mainly just concerned about the one or two outfits we might bring that is a little nicer for the reserved dinner restaurants. Just in case they get wrinkled on the airplane ride over - we might use the laundry service just to get them ironed / pressed, etc.

Anyone out there used their laundry service? How did that go? How quickly were you able to get your clothes back? I'd assume this fee is included, but if it is not, how much did it cost?

Thanks!

Just fyi, there is an iron in the room. We did use the laundry service as we packed too light, (more room for rum cream) we had a couple swim suits, some tshirts, and dress shirts and shorts wased. You will find a basket in the closet with a form to fill out. We left it on the bed when we hit the beach, housekeeping took it and was returned in the early evening. It came to 27 dollars. We used our resort credits to pay for it . Very good service , very well done.

We have been using the laundry service at CSA for the past couple of trips. We work out every day, and typically stay 10 nights, so instead of bringing 10 sets of workout clothes, we now bring only 5 and use the laundry service midway through our trip. We also only bring one or two pairs of dress shorts, since we can have those laundered at the same time. We call in the morning around 9:00, they pick the basket up, and we have always gotten our clothes back that same afternoon (although I don't think same day is guaranteed).

Laundry service is always an extra fee at any hotel or resort I have ever visitied. Shirts run around $3-$4, shorts are around $4, dresses are more. We always have a resort credit, so we just use our resort credit to pay for the laundry service. I highly recommend it.

There is a laundry service @ CSA. We have yet to use it ourselves. System seems to work like other hotels. Put the clothes in the designated bag and hang outside the door and the clothes will be returned next day. In terms of cost, I have no recollection. It's probably a little on the pricey side, but all things considered it could be well worth it. Hopefully we can get some responses here, and then I can convince my wife to pack less because we'll just use the laundry service to recycle our finer items...

Quote Originally Posted by Karen10 View Post
    I will be traveling to CSA at the end of July - this will be my first time at any Couples Resort. My husband and I were curious if they had a laundry service and what others experience with this was like.

We are mainly just concerned about the one or two outfits we might bring that is a little nicer for the reserved dinner restaurants. Just in case they get wrinkled on the airplane ride over - we might use the laundry service just to get them ironed / pressed, etc.

Anyone out there used their laundry service? How did that go? How quickly were you able to get your clothes back? I'd assume this fee is included, but if it is not, how much did it cost?

Thanks!
    We have use laundry service at both CN and CSS, in both cases the laundry was either same day or next day. Ire Mon!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Karen10 View Post

Thanks!
    I used it for a few swimsuits when we were there in Nov '11 and they had them back to me, nicely laundered, within a day or two. I don't remember the exact cost, but I think it was just a few dollars.

We used the laundry service at CSA June 2013 and thought it was great. It was quite reasonable, took one day, and well done. They even got my hub's outfit from our trash-the-dress photo session in the ocean back to new!