Thread: First Timers

Hybrid View

Default First Timers

My wife and I will be celebrating our 30th anniversary with our first trip to CTI the last week in June. I am looking for any suggestions or advice on how to make the trip as special for her as possible.

Book a private dinner on the island! Very romantic.

If you want to do something very special book the island for an evening it is a couple hundred dollars but while worth it. It's the most memorable night that you will ever have. You can book when you get there or call ahead.

If it's in your budget I would book an Island dinner or a 90 minute couples aromathearapy massage at the spa. both are excellent. Other than that book into eight rivers for dinner that night. there are also other packages you can book like flowers to the romm etc.

My wife Donna & I also will be celebrating 30th years on our fist trip to CTI. We will be there June 28 - July 5 2013. We can't wait till we get there.

Don't wait until the last day to try the island.

I don't have any suggestions...lol...just wanted to say congrats to you on 30 years! How wonderful! I hope your anniversary is spectacular!
    Brian & Julie

Quote Originally Posted by Dgeorgia View Post
    My wife and I will be celebrating our 30th anniversary with our first trip to CTI the last week in June. I am looking for any suggestions or advice on how to make the trip as special for her as possible.
    Have a private dinner on the beach.

Go to Dunns River Falls.

You could renew your vows in a ceremony on the beach.

Just going there is special enough. You'll love it!
    Cigar Dude
    Smoke 'em if you got 'em!

My cigar blog: http://tinytimblog.blogspot.com/

Without knowing your wife specifically I'd have to say simply ask her what she would like.
    Go and have fun, don't put any pressure on yourself or her to do anything just let things happen and enjoy.
    We just left on the 12th from celebrating our 25th and it was by far the best vacation we've ever had by just doing those simple things.

We did a banner and posted it on our balcony. Folks loved it and cheered and hollered as they walked by. There was more cheering and hollering as the day (and rum punches) moved forward. Seriously, my husband brought a special gift that he gave me at dinner; it was very romantic, unexpected and incredibly sweet.

Congrats on your anniversary! Coming from a woman's point of view, pay attention to her needs. Let her have a good time. Just relax, and be the guy she fell in love with.

One Love!

Do the Private Island Dinner. It was a wonderful experience. He recreated the meal on Valentines Day and totally took me by surprise! Just a thought for you!

Don't wait until the end of your trip to spend time on the Island!! Maybe a rafting trip on the Martha Brae and/or climbing Dunn's River Falls. Whatever you choose, enjoy!!

Have a meal at the island it is I think around $200 but it well worh the money very romantic