Default Question For Recent CSA Guests

Our group is headed to CSA in 30 days. Our husbands would like to know if any American beers (especially Miller Lite) were available at the CSA bars?

not that i noticed, but as someone who prefers dark beer, i don't see much difference between red stripe and the typical american lager beers. there's just something about being in jamaica, the red stripe (and red stripe light) goes down great.

They have Miller lite in cans, but the red strip in the bottle is awesome!!! Enjoy
    Dane

I remember seeing Heineken but not a miller lite. They have to try the red stripe

Quote Originally Posted by Marla Glodich View Post
    Our group is headed to CSA in 30 days. Our husbands would like to know if any American beers (especially Miller Lite) were available at the CSA bars?
    That`s like going to Jamaica and only eating Hot Dogs and Apple Pie or in my case(Canajun eh)Donuts and Maple Syrup(lol). Red Stripe is good beer. Everything will be Cool Runnings Mon. Have a Dirty Banana.
    Ere De Fun Don Done
    Grand Lido Sans Souci Feb. 2002, Couples Negril Feb. 2010,
    Couples Negril,Feb. 2011, Couples Negril Jan. 2012,
    Cool Runnings eh!

My husband & I actually emailed CSA to get a list of beer, wine, & liquor choices. I would be happy to forward you the email with the attachment if you would like it!