Thread: We're Home!

Default We're Home!

Well we have arrived home to CN. Having a great vacation! Beachfront suite 6101 is terrific, with the gigantic bathroom and the views cannot even be explained!!
    We went on a night snorkel last evening saw lots of starfish, lobster, and octopus along with many other sealife! This excursion is well worth the 70/couple fee!
    Well off for more fun! Having a great time...Saw our Canadian friends home this morning...CN rocks!
    Erin N Steve (always Erin)

You just gave me chill bumps ~ I could feel what you wrote. 67 days till I'm home.
    ... it keepsh me shane

Have fun, I enjoyed the night snorkel as well.

LUCKY, LUCKY, You!!!! Wish we were at CN right Now!!! Have a WONDERFUL Vacation in Paradise!!!!!!
    Please tell Karen Lanigan, Damion, Carrie, Franklin, Ivy, Nigel,DillyAnn, etc., etc., that Art & Francine said HI!!!!! Thanks!!
    ENJOY YOUR VACATION!!!!!!
    Art xo Francine

So glad to hear that you are having a wonderful trip!!!
    Kristen

Keep Having LOTS of FUN!!!!
    Art xo Francine

Well...back to work now! But all is GOOD cuz we return Home again in MAY!! WOOHOO!!! Promise a review is soon coming! Newfie initiation went off without a hitch! lol It was SO great to see my hubby in a sea fisherman's cap! lol This was a wonderful trip and I would like to thank everyone we encountered for our experience! Thanks all MB friends who are now "real life" friends, thanks CN staff for everything and I mean Everything you do! And a special thanks to Randymon, and Seandymon ?sp? for keeping this board up and running! Muah!! CN soon come!
    Erin N Steve (always Erin)