Thread: The guy at CN

Default The guy at CN

Someone help me - old age has set in! We were just at CN in March and can't remember the name of the guy on the activities team. He was crazy - great dancer, did splits on the ceiling of the Margaritaville bus, says "awesome" alot...LOL What was his name??

You are probably referring to Andrew. He has left now and gone off to School. We will miss him when we are there in December!
    Have a Happy Day!

could it possibly be Fabian? we just got back from CN on the 26th and he was there our entire trip...he's nutz but a real asset to the resort.

Mr. Andrew Davis was our favorite at CN as well. I think his school is in Kingston. That's a long way from CN.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

I was thinking Richard...he was a lot of fun when my husband and I were there in June. He always made sure to get everyone involved in the couples experience.

Andrew!!! That's it!!! Thank you so much! How we could have forgotten his name, I have no idea - what a character. I'm sad to hear he is no longer there. We were looking forward to seeing him again in March. I'm glad he's off to school though and I'm sure he'll be a success at whatever he decides to do. Thanks again!

Fabian got us to participate in things that normally I would not have. He ate breakfast with us one morning as well. I never saw someone put so much hot sauce on their food before!

Here is Andrew on the bus.....now do you recognize him?.....LOL[IMG][/IMG]
    Captain Jim
    "I will grow old....
    But I won't grow up"