Thread: resort tours

Default resort tours

Does anyone know the pricing for tours such as the Bob Marley safari, duns falls, and Appleton estates. I also want to know if these tours need to be booked in advance? Or can we decide to go anytime we feel like it. Any details you can provide would be appreciated.

I don't know the pricing, but if you are staying at CTI or CSS Dunn's River is included in your stay. No cost. If you are staying in Negril at either CN or CSA, then Dunn's River is too far to go. It will take 6 hours to get there and back and you'll only be at the Falls for about an hour. There are other options on the Negril side of the island. Such as YS Falls.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

I will be at CTI, so that's awesome to hear Dunns River falls is included. Does anyone have any additional info on other tours, maybe recommend a great private guide that can handle a group of 6 people? any additional info would be great.

The concierge at the hotel will be able to help you with the tours. Per MB rules, we can not recommend any outside vendors.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

If you do a pretend booking on the Couples website and then click "next step," it will take you to a page which gives some tour options. For CTI, there are 5 additional tour options that I see.