Default The 5th annual Couples New England Par Taa is set for Sept. 21st

Hi Folks, here we are back again for our 5th year of Couplesholics uniting for our
    New England Par Taa!

The date has been set for September 21st which is a Saturday.

There is a WaterFire Providence scheduled that evening

The Hotel: http://www.wyndham.com/hotels/rhode-...hotel-overview
    Reservations: 877-999-3223
    1-401-272-5577

There is free parking and a beautiful park across the street in the harbor.

They do not have any blocks available and everyone will need to book on line. So reserve ASAP! (They have a cancellation policy that 24 hours prior you can cancel.)The price is not guaranteed so before the capacity rises and probably the rates I can't stress enough to reserve your room now.

Looking forward to seeing you all again and many new faces for sure!
    Kevin

I just called them and booked!! They have a good AARP discount so decided to book for Friday and Saturday night!! Can't wait to see everyone again since I missed last year. Hoping to see some new faces too!!!
    PAR-TAA on!!!!!

Count us in. Hope to see old friends and meet new ones.

I was so excited, I booked for 2 nights!!
    Can"t wait to see everyone again.
    Who else is coming??

We are booked and looking forward to it.

We've been to the 1st 4 New England Par Taa's, and we'll be there for the 5th. Great times for all.

OK here we go with just two months to go we have changed things up a bit this year and we are starting the day off at the Wyndham Gardens hotel in Providence and then moving over to the Rue De L’Espoir for dinner and drinks. There is a Waterfire event that evening for those that want to enjoy a romantic stroll along the river and for others we can end the evening back on the porch at the Wyndham. You won't want to miss the fifth year celebration. Any questions just drop me a line at kevpow@hotmail.com.

Hope to see you all in two months!

Glad to see that some of the old faces will be there , now we need some new!
    Neil and Margo....talking about you!
    Carol and Richard....you said you wanted to go too!!

Kevin has done a great job putting this together AGAIN. Can't wait to see everyone. Missed last years and don't intend to miss another one!

Finally. All of Kevin's patience and perseverance paid off once again. Well done my friend.

Now for anyone who may be within a hundred miles or so of Providence on Sept. 21, we would like to invite you to the 5th Annual New England Par-taa. Just one more group around the country that gets together annually, to talk about and share pictures and generally, just bask in the warmth that we all get from Couples.

In the past, we have had our evening dinner at Tina's in downtown Providence. Jamaican food done really well. This year we are trying a new place, Rue De Lespoir, for our Saturday night private dinner.

We all have a great time. And by the way. Just in case you didn't know about some special surprises that everyone will receive. Not to mention our special guest and his wife, I hope, will also be joining us. Now I can't tell you what the 'special gift' is or who will be joining us, but trust me you will love both. Now just like most of us who return to our favorite happy place time and again, we don't return because of the "perks". This Par-taa is the same way. We don't return for the gifts, it's the company we want to keep. But nonetheless, it's still a very nice "perk".

Some of us will arrive Saturday afternoon and we are staying at the Wyndham hotel. Then Sunday morning, many of us meet for Sunday morning repast. But if you would like to just come for the Saturday night dinner, that would be fine too.

You can contact Kevpow@hotmail.com

Hope to see some new faces there.

Richie

Default Thanks Richie

You continue to be the Ambassador to Couples!

Don't miss an opportunity to meet up with you!

What better place to meet you than the New England Couples Par Taa along with others that share your passion.

Quote Originally Posted by Crabracer View Post
    Finally. All of Kevin's patience and perseverance paid off once again. Well done my friend.

Now for anyone who may be within a hundred miles or so of Providence on Sept. 21, we would like to invite you to the 5th Annual New England Par-taa. Just one more group around the country that gets together annually, to talk about and share pictures and generally, just bask in the warmth that we all get from Couples.

In the past, we have had our evening dinner at Tina's in downtown Providence. Jamaican food done really well. This year we are trying a new place, Rue De Lespoir, for our Saturday night private dinner.

We all have a great time. And by the way. Just in case you didn't know about some special surprises that everyone will receive. Not to mention our special guest and his wife, I hope, will also be joining us. Now I can't tell you what the 'special gift' is or who will be joining us, but trust me you will love both. Now just like most of us who return to our favorite happy place time and again, we don't return because of the "perks". This Par-taa is the same way. We don't return for the gifts, it's the company we want to keep. But nonetheless, it's still a very nice "perk".

Some of us will arrive Saturday afternoon and we are staying at the Wyndham hotel. Then Sunday morning, many of us meet for Sunday morning repast. But if you would like to just come for the Saturday night dinner, that would be fine too.

You can contact Kevpow@hotmail.com

Hope to see some new faces there.

Richie

Hey folks the Wyndham is close to being sold out along with many hotels in Providence so if you are on the fence you need to move quickly as the only place to get the single night now is through [url=http://www.booking.com]Booking.com

Another great job by kevin!