Default Horse back riding?

Has anyone done the Hooves Horse back riding while down in Ocho Rios? I've seen one on Tripadvisor but wasn't sure if its good or not? Or how much that typically costs.

If anyone has been let me know...thanks a bunch!!!

40 days till we arrive at CSS!

Cat & Pablo
    CSS 2013

Horseback riding is the one excursion we will do everytime we're in Ocho Rios. The scenery is magnificent, the guides excellent, the memories unbelieveable. Last time we were there the excursion was included, just bring some tip money for the guides. They do a great job of pointing things out, talking about the landscape and the history, and will frequently stop and use your own camera to take photos of you and your significant other. I think we usually tip them $10-$20, they divy it up amongst themselves.

Horseback riding is no longer an included excursion, I think due to a robbery that occurred on one of the rides, but when they did away with that, they made up for it by putting the mini-bars in all rooms, not just the suites. Fair enough trade for me! Chukka has horseback riding, ride and swim where the horses go out into the ocean, for $79 per person. Haven't done it, but looked into it a bit for our trip until we found out my wife shouldn't ride for medical reasons. I think Chukka has a tour desk at CTI and if so you could book there. You can just google horseback riding in ocho rios and find other companies as well. Read the Trip Advisor reports first though. Not all are as good or care for the horses as well. Here's a link to the Chukka one: Shore Adventures - World's Leading Tour and Excursion Operators.

Quote Originally Posted by Beer_Suds View Post
    Horseback riding is the one excursion we will do everytime we're in Ocho Rios. The scenery is magnificent, the guides excellent, the memories unbelieveable. Last time we were there the excursion was included, just bring some tip money for the guides. They do a great job of pointing things out, talking about the landscape and the history, and will frequently stop and use your own camera to take photos of you and your significant other. I think we usually tip them $10-$20, they divy it up amongst themselves.
    I wasn't sure if this one was included since I didnt see it listed but perhaps I missed reading it. Thanks for replying as we are excited to try and do this while down there.

Thanks again!

36 More days to gooooo

Cat & Pablo
    CSS 2013