Hybrid View

Default Can't see my posts?

I have tried to post on two separate occasions and they don't seem to be appearing on the message boards? Is there a delay before they are viewable? If so I have posted the same question twice, sorry!

Yep, there's a delay. The moderation staff reviews each post, and this occurs 1-3 times a day.

sorry but thats not enough -- I posted this morning and still recieved no message that my post would be shown...I dont know maybe I am confused but I dotn think so -- they need to have a better system for getting our posts and replies up and going in a more timnely fashion

Quote Originally Posted by Francine View Post
    sorry but thats not enough -- I posted this morning and still recieved no message that my post would be shown...I dont know maybe I am confused but I dotn think so -- they need to have a better system for getting our posts and replies up and going in a more timnely fashion
    Can't please everyone. :shrug:

Quote Originally Posted by Francine View Post
    It's a free service, a COURTESY to guests and potential guests. Not too many other resorts offer this. It's really all in FUN.
    They don't "need" to do any more than they are already doing.

When you submit your post it says that a moderator will review the most before it is posted. Considering this is a free message board, I never have a problem waiting a couple of hours for my post to show up. Especially considering that so many other AI sites don't even offer message boards. I think they're doing a fabulous job!

ok submited a post in the 4th of Jan and still haven't seen it as of yet, how long does it take or do I have to go to the 4th to see my post

Quote Originally Posted by msresha View Post
    ok submited a post in the 4th of Jan and still haven't seen it as of yet, how long does it take or do I have to go to the 4th to see my post
    This one?

http://www.couplesjamaica.biz/mb/showthread.php?t=4446

I have the same problem..sometimes my posts don't show up for 2 days, the fastest I have seen is 24 hours..That is kind of hard to carry on a conversation . When mine finally shows up, others have already answerted mine..which doesn't make sense. seems like some posts go on instantly and others can take days..oh well.:-(

I've not ever noticed a delay longer than 2 days. Average has been about 8hrs(ish). If they didn't provide this level of moderation, you'd have "plants" from other resorts badmouthing Couples...

...just like every other review on Trip Advisor.

Do they moderate on the weekends? I think I posted on Saturday morning and now it's Sunday night and still no post. I understand why they moderate, and I have no problem with that. Being new, it would help if things were clear on how often and when they don't moderate. I checked the How To General Usage section to the right and didn't see anything.

Not complaining; I just want to understand so I can participate.