Default Catamaran at CSA

We just booked our second trip to CSA in June 2014, so excited! Does anyone know what days the catamaran cruise is offered? And what time it leaves and returns? Also can you make your reservations for the catamaran for multiple days or is it like the restaurants where you can only have one reservation at a time? Thanks!

This was not answered so I am Bumping it up... 2 weeks to go for us so i'd like to know also

Another thread here --> http://couples.com/mb/couples-main-m...an-tour-24818/ <-- said CSA Cat runs Tues, Fri, Sat OR maybe Mon, Tues, Fri, Sat. Which is it right now in August 2013? Only going for 5 full days so need to plan all this to fit it in!

Quote Originally Posted by rikor View Post
    This was not answered so I am Bumping it up... 2 weeks to go for us so i'd like to know also

Another thread here --> http://couples.com/mb/couples-main-m...an-tour-24818/ <-- said CSA Cat runs Tues, Fri, Sat OR maybe Mon, Tues, Fri, Sat. Which is it right now in August 2013? Only going for 5 full days so need to plan all this to fit it in!
    In regards to my post in the other thread, it wasn't a "maybe." It was definitely M, T, F and Sa. That was pulled straight from the activity schedule that we had last July, and Monday was actually the day we chose to go out because we arrived late'ish on a Friday and Saturday was already booked up. Not 100% sure about August, but I would assume it to be the same. I attached the schedule from last year.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Hey thanks Kyle.

Thanks Kyle,
    The Activity Schedule was helpful on what to look for. We are going to be going back to CSA for our 25th Anniversary in November, 2013. I'm sure much has changed in 25 years, but we know we are going to have a wonderful time.

Just got reply from CSA:

Just got this email reply from CSA customer relations:

Catamaran Cruise Mon, Tues, Wed, Fri & Sat
    @ 3:30 p.m. (Date and time subject to change)

Regards,

Tadean Miller.