Default Booking made!!!!

We are booked for CN in August for our 22nd anniversary. We changed our mind from CTI and we are booked at CN. We have been to CSS 2 years ago, so I hope we are going to like CN. We loved CSS but I really couldn't do those stairs again so CN it is!
    Last edited by Readergirl; June 19th, 2013 at 07:54 PM.

Why the question about CTI beach in the title if you are going to CN?

was trying to correct a duplicate post. guess that didn't work out to well

I've been to both CN and CSS. Love them both, but for different reasons. I'm sure you will also enjoy CN. The beach is fabulous!!!
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

Been to CN 3 times. It is great. The ride to Negril is about 30 to 45 minutes less than Ocho Rios from the airport. The beach is great. You have to get to the beach early to get a red flag. Love the Flag system. We also did like CTI but when after they did the renovations it seemed to lose something. That just might be me. You will love CN.

I have been reading everyday on the message board trying to get up to date on CN. I have read back oh to page 35 or 36, I mean I really have been addicted to it lately.
    I think we are going to like CN a lot.
    We went to SS for our 20th anniversary and now going to CN for our 22nd anniversary. We are very excited to say the least, counting down the days. Until we arrive back in Jamaica!
    Thank you to everyone who posted information to my posts!
    58 days till we arrive!