Default Bocci ball or Volleyball at CSS/SSB

Can anyone tell me if Bocci ball is still available at SSB? Last year the Bocci ball set was pretty bad. I was wondering if it was replaced lately, or should I bring a new set?

Also, what is the status of sand/pool volleyball on SSB?
    Thanks!

Sue&Mike
    4/22-5/2 CSS

We just returned from CSS and there was no Bocce or volleyball of any type being played. I don't know of the condition of the Bocce Ball set but I did see the pool volleyball nets rolled up on the sides. There did not seem to be any interest in either. I suspect it may be SSB-goers based preferences. SSB was quite crowded this year as opposed to last, btw.

We are part of the January crowd the last three years. We typically spend most of the afternoon in the pool playing volleyball. We also play a lot of Beer Pong. I have never seen anyone play Bocci Ball, but the set was there every year.

We played a lot of Bocci in Oct
    there was a new set and it was a blast
    I actually won one game but the fun was in the strategy and competition
    We got a ball lost one day and one of the rec staff spent several hours up in the trees between the road and the pool searching for it.
    John

Default Bocci

Quote Originally Posted by mikesue View Post
    Can anyone tell me if Bocci ball is still available at SSB? Last year the Bocci ball set was pretty bad. I was wondering if it was replaced lately, or should I bring a new set?

Also, what is the status of sand/pool volleyball on SSB?
    Thanks!

Sue&Mike
    4/22-5/2 CSS
    We played bocci at CSS last March, was hoping to play again in a couple weeks. Now, volleyball would be fun...been to CSS twice and never saw anybody playing volleyball

Quote Originally Posted by Jed View Post
    We played a lot of Bocci in Oct
    there was a new set and it was a blast
    I actually won one game but the fun was in the strategy and competition
    We got a ball lost one day and one of the rec staff spent several hours up in the trees between the road and the pool searching for it.
    John
    Jed,
    Bocce was a highlight of the trip. Especially with you guys and the whole crew, and with R acting as our facilitator! Can't wait to go back and have a cigar while playing bocce!

Default Poor quality balls, no participation

We returned from CSS yesterday and there is a bocce ball set at SSB. An organized game was held ONCE the entire week and myself and my wife and one other couple played. The balls are plastic and some have water in them, some have nothing in them, and some seem normal. It is hard to find even two balls that are normal and weigh the same. MY wife and I played by ourselves almost every other day and had quite a nice time, playing around the entire SSB area. I suggest they get a new set and have more organized games.

Played pool volleyball everyday when we were there in march it was a blast .just unroll the nets and people will join in