Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Default September to Remember 2014, The Tour Continues.....

OK, I know this is a long ways off, but I'm just throwing it out here... Not gonna make 2013 as we have had a Family Disney Vacation (ugghh...) AND a daughter getting married.. Vacation budget shot...
    Booked for 20-28 September 2014! Can taste the cocktails! Looking forward to the new AN bar and seeing my "family" of choice once again!
    Lucy

We just took advantage of the "Love Away" plan and booked for Sept 26 to Oct 3 2014. We are bringing 2 new couples with us.
    Jeff and Patti Springfield Il
    7th visit to CN and 13th Couples visit

We have booked for September, 2014, too! We are Greg and Danielle, and we're booked for 9/13 - 9/20 of 2014. This will be our second trip to CN. We've also been to CTI (twice) and CSS (once). We love the A/N beach at CN and are looking forward to seeing the new A/N bar!

I've posted one of our vow renewal photos taken at CSS this past September, 2013. I invite anybody who recognizes us at CN next September to come up and say "hi"!

September 2014 soon come!!

Name:  Vow Renewal Ceremony photo (Copy) (2).jpg
Views: 1170
Size:  174.8 KB

Now that we are at least on the edge of 2014 I can start to feel the excitement building! Looking forward to meeting up with old friends and making new ones!
    Lucy

Returning 9/27 - 10/4. Mike and Leigh Ann.

Glad to see a September thread! We changed our dates to August 31 - September 7. First time to go during hurricane season although I have been lots of other times. Can't wait to get back. 197 days!
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

After changing my mind about 3 times about which couples to book...I have decided to book us at CN September 3-11. And we are getting married there on September 6!! We are so excited!

We'll be at CN 8/31-9/6, can't wait!

Amber & Thomas
    (Early 30's/ I have bright red hair and many tattoos ) Attachment 22017

It's about time for the double digit dance. Where is everyone? I can faintly hear the music getting louder. Get your dancing shoes ready!
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

Takin' my shoes off tonight and dancing! 99 days!!
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

Hi everyone, first time to CN, second trip to Couples. We will be at CN sept.11 for 7 days. Spent a week last sept. at CTI., got spoiled rotten!! We are also celebrating our 14th anniversary. I'm sure from all the posts and Tripadvisor reviews we'll have a fab time!! Looking forward to meeting Greg and Danielle (nice pic) and anyone else who will be there around the same time :-)
    Cheers

Soooo, where are all the September travellers?? LOL...Looks like not many, wow the resort will be so empty...hehehe, like that's going to be the case :-)
    Cheers

I've been wondering the same thing. 70 days left here. Getting very excited!
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

we will arrive on sept 29th for one week. first timers to jamaica woohoo...

We will be at CN 8/30-9/6 celebrating our 1 year anniversary! We got married at CSS last year. We are looking forward to experiencing CN for the first time!

Laura & Carl

To Laura and Carl, Juley and Jeff, and Mandercat, I think you are going to LOVE Couples Negril. I do! It's absolutely beautiful. I think it's my favorite Couples resort, with Couples Sans Souci a very close second.

To Mendercat: You said you were at Couples Tower Isle last year. Was it in September? We were at CSS and CTI last year in September. Maybe we were at CTI at the same time?

To: MSWAVES (Amber and Thomas): Please post your photo again! Your attachment, which I'm assuming was a photo, didn't attach correctly (it just says "attachment"). I'd love to see a photo!

In fact, I encourage everyone to post photos! It would be nice to see faces to go along with the names/posts.

Jeanie and Judson: Congratulations on your upcoming wedding. Couples Negril is such a beautiful resort, and you are going to have the most beautiful wedding photos!

Volleygirl26: I'm guessing you play volleyball? With that sign-on name, I'm guessing you are really good. I've never played volleyball during any of my visits to Couples, but I used to play a bit when I was younger and I've love to get in a game or two. I'll probably be a little (or a lot) rusty.

I'm so excited about going to Couples! I need this vacation so badly. It's going to be wonderful to get away from work for a week.

Is anybody going to try the au naturel beach? I read that there is nicer and bigger bar there now and I've seen photos, and it looks beautiful.

What is everyone's favorite drink? I love a dirty banana, myself.

September soon come!

Cali girl I've been to CN 4 times. I love it. I've actually been to all 4 with CN number 1 and CSS a close second. 61 days and we are back home. Can't wait to get out of this heat in Phoenix!

Ca_girl,
    We were at CTI Sept.15-22 last year, did we possibly cross paths...lol. I would like to try the AN....the hubby is a lil shy...lol, maybeeee after a couple crown royals!I too love the dirty bananas, martinis,red stripe light....ok I'll stop.
    We are signed up for the One Love Pub Crawl on the 14th if you or anyone else would like to join us :-)
    Sooo looking forward to finally visiting Negril!!!
    Danielle, maybe we can meet up for some cocktails...I'll buy the first round, hehehe
    Cheers

So glad the activity on this board is picking up!

Mandercat7 - My husband and I were at CTI last year from September 21 - September 25. So we were there for only about a day or two during the time you were there. As for the upcoming trip to CN - I'd love to meet up for cocktails! I've never tried a crown royal, but based on your recommendation I think it's time to try it. Nice thing about Couples is that it's easy to try a new drink and not feel like you've wasted your money if you don't like it. The One Love Pub Crawl sounds like fun! I've read a lot of good things about that activity on this board. Can you give me the info on how to sign up? As for the AN - maybe try it in the evening, after a couple of cocktails. That might help your hubby feel more at ease and lessen his shyness. When I first suggested going AN to my hubby he was shy, too, but once we got on the AN beach he stripped off his clothes right away and it was me that all of a sudden became shy. I'm used to it now, though.

ColoradoJuli: You said you've been to all four Couples and that CN is your favorite. The only Couples we haven't been to is Couples Swept Away. On the one hand, I think I'd really like it because my husband and I both like to work out and I know that Couples Swept Away has a really large gym area. On the other hand, I know that most of the gym area is open air which means no A/C, and I know from working out in an open air gym in Aruba when we were there on vacation that I just wouldn't enjoy it. Also, CSA doesn't have an AN option. We haven't gone to CSA because of those two reasons. We are planning on doing the trading spaces day when we are at CN in September, so we can check out CSA and see if we want to come back for a whole week. What are your thoughts on CSA? I'm glad to hear that CN is your favorite, though, because it validates my decision for us to go back to CN instead of going to CSA this time around. Too bad we aren't going to be at CN at the same time as you. Would love to meet and hear all about your Couples experiences.

How about all of you other September Couples people? Let's hear from you! Anyone buying any new resort wear or making any other special plans for their time at CN?

What about room choices? We stayed in a Garden view suite the last time we were there and we really enjoyed it. We had a view out to the spa and the pond next to the spa, and it was gorgeous. We were near the gym, too. This time we are staying in a Garden view suite again, but I'd love to hear from people who have stayed in an Ocean view suite. They look beautiful and the views from those suites look amazing! Has anyone here ever gotten upgraded from a Garden view to an Ocean view?

Ca_Girl,
    Not sure how to give the info on the Pub Crawl,without using his name?? We are thinking of doing the trading places on Monday Sept. 15th. We are also celebrating our 14th anniversary on the 16th.
    We originally were going for the garden room, but our travel agent graciously upgraded us to the ocean view room, sooo once we meet i'll let you know what we think
    We also have "good" intentions of doing the cat cruise, sunset cruise, and snorkelling a few times......depends on how the "sand gravity" effect gets hold of us!!And definitely several long walks on the beach:-)
    This might sound like a silly question but do the bathrooms have outlets in them? Seems I read somewhere they don't.
    Not that I'm wishing my summer away or anything like that but come on September!!!! Maybe cause the hubby isn't taking any holidays
    Cheers everyone!

Mandercat7: You said you are celebrating your 14th wedding anniversary on September 16th? We will be celebrating our 19th wedding anniversary on September 16th!! Wow! We'll have to toast each other. The 16th was and is a good day.

Don't worry about conveying the info about the Pub Crawl. I just now put two and two together and realize that you are going on the Pub Crawl on the 14th and we are arriving on the 14th. I know we won't be up for doing the Pub Crawl on the day we arrive.

Lucky you that you got upgraded to an Oceanview room. Sweet! We don't use a travel agent but clearly getting upgraded is one potential advantage to using one. Maybe you'll be kind enough to let us have a peek?

As I recall, the bathrooms at Couples Negril did not have outlets. It was annoying, but not enough of a downer to really impact our vacation. Of course, the last time we were at Couples Negril was about two years ago and I remember reading a few weeks after we left that they began upgrading some if not all of the rooms/bathrooms. Maybe the bathrooms will now have outlets.

We did the Sunset cruise the last time we were there, and it was fun but not something that you need to feel bad about missing if it doesn't work into your schedule. We also did the snorkeling trip and it was fun. What I like best about a Couples vacation is that you can do nothing at all if you want, and you shouldn't feel guilty about doing nothing!

My excitement is really building for this trip. Right now September seems like sooooo far away.

CA_girl,
    OMG!!! what are the odds of us celebrating the same anniversary...hilarious. I must have miss read one of your previous posts as I thought you arrived on the 13th.Definately will have to toast each other
    For sure, you can have a "peek" at our room! Do you guys have any plans for this trip?
    Well, gotsta run...oh have a great 4th of July.
    Cheers

We are there from 9/16-9/21. Usually we travel with friends, but we are celebrating our 7 yr anniversary. It's our second trip to Jamaica. I'm 31 and wife is 29, looking forward to making new friends and me memories at CN. Let's meet up!

We are there from 9/16-9/21. Usually we travel with friends, but we are celebrating our 8 yr anniversary. It's our second trip to Jamaica. I'm 31 and wife is 29, looking forward to making new friends and me memories at CN. Let's meet up!

Default September soon come!

Quote Originally Posted by Mandercat7 View Post
    CA_girl,
    OMG!!! what are the odds of us celebrating the same anniversary...hilarious. I must have miss read one of your previous posts as I thought you arrived on the 13th.Definately will have to toast each other
    For sure, you can have a "peek" at our room! Do you guys have any plans for this trip?
    Well, gotsta run...oh have a great 4th of July.
    Cheers
    Sorry, you're right. We are arriving on the 13th. I got confused because we have a trip to CSS booked for next February and on that trip we arrive on the 14th. I just made my plane reservations for our February trip, so I have an arrival of the 14th at the forefront of my brain.

No, we don't have any plans for this vacation, except for the trading places. We definitely want to go check out CSA. Maybe we'll go on Monday, the 15th. That way we can chat with you on the ride over. Like you, we want to allow for the "sand gravity" effect and not plan too many activities too much in advance. We are usually very scheduled in our normal lives so when we are on vacation we like to leave our schedules open. A lot of the time we'll decide to participate in an activity about 5 minutes before it starts!

BTW - I did a search for pics of the remodeled bathrooms at CN, and I found a few pics but sadly, even though they have remodeled the bathroom, it doesn't look like they installed any electrical outlets in the bathrooms. I really don't understand why they didn't, but oh well. I'll still have a great time, even if I have to do my hair in the bedroom.

To GB: Welcome to the board!! Congrats on your upcoming 7th anniversary. Your trip will overlap a bit with mine and also with Mandercats.

Now, I'm going to make another pitch to the September CN group - please post photos! I'd love to be able to recognize you and say "hi" when we're at the resort.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast