Default Feb 2015 Return to Bubbles

Will be back to CN for the 11th time Feb 1st to 21st,I know of 2 other couples that will be back during that period. Any one else going to be out on Bubbles in Feb .This trip Karen and I will hit the 300th dive from Bubbles. Me be thinks that could be a record. Any one else in the 3 digits with the CN Crew . The only thing better than CN is the reefs and water of Negril
    Life is a Beach and then you Dive

Doug and Karen
    Sudbury On Canada

Default Having some BUBBLY on Bubbles to Celebrate

Quote Originally Posted by Doug View Post
    Will be back to CN for the 11th time Feb 1st to 21st,I know of 2 other couples that will be back during that period. Any one else going to be out on Bubbles in Feb .This trip Karen and I will hit the 300th dive from Bubbles. Me be thinks that could be a record. Any one else in the 3 digits with the CN Crew . The only thing better than CN is the reefs and water of Negril

Doug and Karen
    Sudbury On Canada
    Hello Karen and Doug

As you well know Heather and I will be joning you On February 14, 2015 for 10 amazing days!!! Looking forward to every minute of it!!!!

Mike and heather
    Timmins, ON, Canada

Hi Doug and Karen

We will be there from 13th till 20th - for the 7th time, so probably about my 50th dive with you guys!

See you then

Mark (& Karen non-diver)

Quote Originally Posted by Doug View Post

Doug and Karen
    Sudbury On Canada