Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Hybrid View

Default September to Remember 2014, The Tour Continues.....

OK, I know this is a long ways off, but I'm just throwing it out here... Not gonna make 2013 as we have had a Family Disney Vacation (ugghh...) AND a daughter getting married.. Vacation budget shot...
    Booked for 20-28 September 2014! Can taste the cocktails! Looking forward to the new AN bar and seeing my "family" of choice once again!
    Lucy

We just took advantage of the "Love Away" plan and booked for Sept 26 to Oct 3 2014. We are bringing 2 new couples with us.
    Jeff and Patti Springfield Il
    7th visit to CN and 13th Couples visit

CA_girl,
    I'd love to post a pic....but sadly I'm not very computer savvy, LOL
    You won't have a hard time picking me and the hubby out in the crowd....this might jog your memory from CTI last year, I have to wear a sling as I have permanent nerve damage to my right arm and shoulder. OK, now you know...guess we can't sneak up on you!
    Having a hard time being excited for our trip these days...we lost our beloved german shepherd this week to cancer and we are feeling guilty about leaving our lil dog in Sept. as he misses the big guy terribly, as do we
    Anyways, time will heal, and I'll just have to keep reading this message board and TA to help me along.
    Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Mandercat7 View Post
    CA_girl,
    I'd love to post a pic....but sadly I'm not very computer savvy, LOL
    You won't have a hard time picking me and the hubby out in the crowd....this might jog your memory from CTI last year, I have to wear a sling as I have permanent nerve damage to my right arm and shoulder. OK, now you know...guess we can't sneak up on you!
    Having a hard time being excited for our trip these days...we lost our beloved german shepherd this week to cancer and we are feeling guilty about leaving our lil dog in Sept. as he misses the big guy terribly, as do we
    Anyways, time will heal, and I'll just have to keep reading this message board and TA to help me along.
    Cheers
    Mandercat - I'm so sorry to hear about the passing of your german shepherd. I really, really feel for you. I have a number of dogs and they are like my kids. In fact, since my husband and I made a conscious decision not to have kids, my dogs ARE my kids. For me, leaving my four-legged kids is always the worst part of going on vacation. I know when one passes there is nothing anyone can do or say to make it any better. I'm so very sorry for you. I'm sure you gave him/her lots of loving before he/she passed, so please take comfort that he/she died knowing he/she was loved. I'm sorry for your little one that's still with you, too. Hopefully you have a trusted boarding facility or pet-sitter to take care of your little one when you're on vacation. Also, don't feel embarrassed to call to check-up on your little one while you are in Jamaica. I always call to check-in, and it helps me not worry about my pups so much. Again, my deepest sympathy goes out to you.

We have booked for September, 2014, too! We are Greg and Danielle, and we're booked for 9/13 - 9/20 of 2014. This will be our second trip to CN. We've also been to CTI (twice) and CSS (once). We love the A/N beach at CN and are looking forward to seeing the new A/N bar!

I've posted one of our vow renewal photos taken at CSS this past September, 2013. I invite anybody who recognizes us at CN next September to come up and say "hi"!

September 2014 soon come!!

Name:  Vow Renewal Ceremony photo (Copy) (2).jpg
Views: 806
Size:  174.8 KB

Now that we are at least on the edge of 2014 I can start to feel the excitement building! Looking forward to meeting up with old friends and making new ones!
    Lucy

Returning 9/27 - 10/4. Mike and Leigh Ann.

Glad to see a September thread! We changed our dates to August 31 - September 7. First time to go during hurricane season although I have been lots of other times. Can't wait to get back. 197 days!
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

Congrats BodyBounce!! I'm sure you are going to love Jamaica... we certainly do!! Maybe we'll see you around at the resort, enjoy!

CA_girl..... Have you guys ever done the repeaters dinner? If so, what did you think of it. Was it an all night affair? I've read that CSA is pretty long...don't know if I could do that. We like to wander around after dinner catch the entertainment have some cocktails.....
    Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Mandercat7 View Post

CA_girl..... Have you guys ever done the repeaters dinner? If so, what did you think of it. Was it an all night affair? I've read that CSA is pretty long...don't know if I could do that. We like to wander around after dinner catch the entertainment have some cocktails.....
    Cheers
    Yes, we've done the repeater's dinner. To be honest, I have ambivalent feeling towards the repeaters dinner. It's OK but, as you said, it does tend to take up a whole evening. I'm not sure if we'll attend the repeater's dinner on our upcoming trip or not.

So glad that more people are joining this board. September is going to be here sooner than I know, at least that's what I keep telling myself.

Priceview, You guys get into Mobay shortly before us, maybe we'll be on the same shuttle, get the party started...WHOOP We have never had a problem arriving, the most time spent is walking from the plane to customs, good stretch for the legs though, lol.
    We have however used the Club on departure, and will again this year. We thought it was worth the money.
    Caracol, have a fabulous vacay!!!
    Cheers

After changing my mind about 3 times about which couples to book...I have decided to book us at CN September 3-11. And we are getting married there on September 6!! We are so excited!

We'll be at CN 8/31-9/6, can't wait!

Amber & Thomas
    (Early 30's/ I have bright red hair and many tattoos ) Attachment 22017

bnease1109,
    we will be there in your time frame, also celebrating our anniversary..14th. You mentioned the Pub Crawl, we are doing it sun. sept. 14th I think it is going to be a lot of fun!! Maybe we'll see you!
    Cheers

Us the pub crawl a group of people? I wonder what time it is leaving the resort?

It's about time for the double digit dance. Where is everyone? I can faintly hear the music getting louder. Get your dancing shoes ready!
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

Takin' my shoes off tonight and dancing! 99 days!!
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

Hi everyone, first time to CN, second trip to Couples. We will be at CN sept.11 for 7 days. Spent a week last sept. at CTI., got spoiled rotten!! We are also celebrating our 14th anniversary. I'm sure from all the posts and Tripadvisor reviews we'll have a fab time!! Looking forward to meeting Greg and Danielle (nice pic) and anyone else who will be there around the same time :-)
    Cheers

Beth&Jason,
    I'm not sure if I can send you the email...as you can't advertise on the MB. But, if you google things to do in Jamaica you might be able to do it through there.
    Unless someone can advise me?
    We are being picked up at 2:20 on the 14th, I believe CN is the first pick-up.
    When will you be at CN?
    Cheers

Soooo, where are all the September travellers?? LOL...Looks like not many, wow the resort will be so empty...hehehe, like that's going to be the case :-)
    Cheers

We will be at CN 8/30-9/6 celebrating our 1 year anniversary! We got married at CSS last year. We are looking forward to experiencing CN for the first time!

Laura & Carl

To Laura and Carl, Juley and Jeff, and Mandercat, I think you are going to LOVE Couples Negril. I do! It's absolutely beautiful. I think it's my favorite Couples resort, with Couples Sans Souci a very close second.

To Mendercat: You said you were at Couples Tower Isle last year. Was it in September? We were at CSS and CTI last year in September. Maybe we were at CTI at the same time?

To: MSWAVES (Amber and Thomas): Please post your photo again! Your attachment, which I'm assuming was a photo, didn't attach correctly (it just says "attachment"). I'd love to see a photo!

In fact, I encourage everyone to post photos! It would be nice to see faces to go along with the names/posts.

Jeanie and Judson: Congratulations on your upcoming wedding. Couples Negril is such a beautiful resort, and you are going to have the most beautiful wedding photos!

Volleygirl26: I'm guessing you play volleyball? With that sign-on name, I'm guessing you are really good. I've never played volleyball during any of my visits to Couples, but I used to play a bit when I was younger and I've love to get in a game or two. I'll probably be a little (or a lot) rusty.

I'm so excited about going to Couples! I need this vacation so badly. It's going to be wonderful to get away from work for a week.

Is anybody going to try the au naturel beach? I read that there is nicer and bigger bar there now and I've seen photos, and it looks beautiful.

What is everyone's favorite drink? I love a dirty banana, myself.

September soon come!

I've been wondering the same thing. 70 days left here. Getting very excited!
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

Beth, ask him about the 14th, that's what I did cause on his website it states "sometimes" on sundays, worth a try? Good luck!!
    If not maybe we'll see you around the resort or maybe even on the transfer to the resort.
    What time do you arrive in Mobay?
    Cheers

we will arrive on sept 29th for one week. first timers to jamaica woohoo...

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast