Hybrid View

Default September to Remember 2014, The Tour Continues.....

OK, I know this is a long ways off, but I'm just throwing it out here... Not gonna make 2013 as we have had a Family Disney Vacation (ugghh...) AND a daughter getting married.. Vacation budget shot...
    Booked for 20-28 September 2014! Can taste the cocktails! Looking forward to the new AN bar and seeing my "family" of choice once again!
    Lucy

We just took advantage of the "Love Away" plan and booked for Sept 26 to Oct 3 2014. We are bringing 2 new couples with us.
    Jeff and Patti Springfield Il
    7th visit to CN and 13th Couples visit

We have booked for September, 2014, too! We are Greg and Danielle, and we're booked for 9/13 - 9/20 of 2014. This will be our second trip to CN. We've also been to CTI (twice) and CSS (once). We love the A/N beach at CN and are looking forward to seeing the new A/N bar!

I've posted one of our vow renewal photos taken at CSS this past September, 2013. I invite anybody who recognizes us at CN next September to come up and say "hi"!

September 2014 soon come!!

Name:  Vow Renewal Ceremony photo (Copy) (2).jpg
Views: 202
Size:  174.8 KB

Now that we are at least on the edge of 2014 I can start to feel the excitement building! Looking forward to meeting up with old friends and making new ones!
    Lucy

Returning 9/27 - 10/4. Mike and Leigh Ann.

Glad to see a September thread! We changed our dates to August 31 - September 7. First time to go during hurricane season although I have been lots of other times. Can't wait to get back. 197 days!
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come