Default Current weather at CB?

We are leaving for CB in 5 days!!! Yay! This is the slowest week ever!

Just curious on what the weather is like there currently? I was looking at the weather websites and it seems like there are clouds and showers everyday next week? Can anyone who is there now please share what the weather has been like? Thanks!!

Well, it has rained every day. Today was the most sunny. Two days ago was a complete wash out. It is really up to the nature gods. But for the most part it has been sunny with clouds and a spotty shower here and there.
    Socal and Sintown
    CN 6/2014
    CB 6/2013
    CTI 6/2012

Quote Originally Posted by socal View Post
    Well, it has rained every day. Today was the most sunny. Two days ago was a complete wash out. It is really up to the nature gods. But for the most part it has been sunny with clouds and a spotty shower here and there.
    Would you say that the rain is more like showers that comes and goes? We are leaving in 2 days. I have been monitoring the weather and it seems like there are showers everyday. I am just hoping that it is intermittent and that we will get some sun.

Weather has been lovely in general, a few showers today, but hot and sunny mostly. No shower has lasted longer than 5 minutes since we got here Saturday afternoon. The beach can get quite windy, so lots of waves to play in, although there have been yellow and red flags. Do not expect a calm sea like negril !