Default New to Couples and Jamaica

We are looking for romantic surroundings and privacy, no children, white sand and warm ocean waters, clothing optional and sightseeing since we have never been here. Planning on an 8 day stay for our 41st wedding anniversary...which Couples would most of you suggest for our first experience in Jamaica?
    Thanks!

I say ss because it is so romantic and has the most on and off site inclusions, as well as alot of places that people want to see . Just my opinion. Know that no matter where you go, as long as it is couples, it will be amazing. Not marble and glitz, but quaint, romantic, pampered and beautiful. Picture the whitest, softest sand, warm blue waters, and an entire beach filled with couples who are not there to be seen but to have fun with there mate. Grab a drink and come along! You will fall in love again. Have a great time counting down the days...196 for me.

Couples Negril is the only one with a white sand beach and a clothing optional beach.
    [
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015

First, congratulations on picking Couples. My wife and I went to CSS (Sans Souci) for our honeymoon in 2007, and it was the best vacation we've had before or since. The service was great, the surroundings great and the food... marvelous.

However, since you said you were looking for white sand beaches, I think Negril or Swept Away generally have beaches more along those lines. The beaches at CSS were awesome, but not really the white powder sand that you picture.

With regard to the AN option, CSS and CTI seem to have the best AN options, but someone else will have to field that question in its entirety.

Wherever you pick, you're going to have a great time.
    I'm just here for the food... and the beach... and the drinks... and the entertainment... oh, yeah, and the suite... well, okay, and the sunshine... oh, and the staff, can't forget them.. Ah, heck, I'm here for it all.

Clothing optional is not an option at any of the resorts; however, three of the four (CTI, CN, and CSS) do have au naturel facilities. Nudity is mandatory, not optional.

As for the rest of your criteria, each of these things can be found at any of the four resorts.
    Pamela
    I know everything, and I'm always right (just ask my husband).

Here is my review of Couples Negril. We never left he resort though so I can't tell you anyhing about off site adventures.

http://couplesjamaica.biz/mb/showthread.php?t=2260

Css
    Jamie & David
    CN 11/2005 & 10/2008 & 11/2011
    CSS 9/2007, 9/2009, 9/2010, 11/2011, 9/2012, 9/2013
    CTI 9/2013

CSS, CTI, CN! Just my opinion since I have not been to CN yet. Next year my order may change. I hear CN is really nice. We will see next August.

Well, everything you described, describes Couples!! Now which one...that is a tough question. Depends on what you are looking for in a resort. We chose CTI, because it is a smaller resort, private beach, and the most excursions. Truly though, you can't go wrong!!
    Kristen

Having been to both CN and CTI and a day at SSB doesn't make me an expert, but with either of those I dont think you can go wrong. The Mrs and I just got back from 5 days at CN and loved it. The A/N beach is wonderful, although a little less social than the island of CTI. I think all of the resorts offer something special, so I guess you'd have to pick one and I honestly dont think you can go wrong. Once you experience Couples you will be hooked. I would suggest maybe visiting the "Meet Up At" Board, but again, everyone has a favorite, but I'm convinced that there is no wrong at Couples!

NCSheriff?? Where? We have a place in Murphy,NC in Cherokee County and my son is a Marine now stationed in Cherry Point!

Craig & Cindy

I have only been to CN in Negril and I highly recommend it.
    Negril is the best beach in Jamaica (if not the Caribeean)
    So if beach is priority go to Negril.
    Between CSA and CN, only CN has the AN beach, so I would by process of elimination pick that one.
    We celebrated our 27th in August there and loved it.

but from my reading all Couples resorts are wonderful in there own ways so my goal is to become a 4x4 and see them all....

you wont really go too wrong with any of them...

PV

Everyone is correct saying you can not go wrong. We husband and I are about to take our third trip to CTI and absolutely love it. The island is a great, friendly atmosphere. I highly recommend it. I have never been to CSS but would like to! I am told the AN area is also really nice there and has the same caliber of service as CTI (which is amazing), but the resort is really spread out and so requires a lot of walking to get around.
    Have a great time!

CN is the only one of the 4 resorts that fit all the criteria you listed because CN & CSA are the 2 with white sand beaches - CTI & CSS have brown sand - but CN is the only one of those 2 that has an AN area on the beach. CN is SUPER ROMANTIC & GORGEOUS!!!!
    Julie

Congratulations on your 41st anniversary!! If you are looking for a romantic resort with privacy then it has to be CSS. The beaches are not "white sand", as they are at CN and CSA, but they are private not public. CSS is a very beautiful resort with a very nice main beach and seperate, secluded A/N beach. Here's some pictures from our visit this past April: http://www.flickr.com/photos/ecsimso...7621684193991/. Hope this helps with your decision.

Bart & Bug