Default CSA pictures link

Here is a link to view some of the resort pictures we took during our trip April 26-may3. I have a little bit of everything. Trying to narrow it down was a pain in the butt!

Flickr: lakeh2o's Photostream

Any guests leaving for CSA soon....have so much fun, you'll love it!!!!

Very nice!!

Anyone wondering about the menus at CSA should check out these photos.

Thanks for the pictures - I'm even more excited now and can hardly wait!

Great pics! We'll be there in 10 days...can't wait!!!!!

Are there really that many crabs everywhere??!! I'm terrified of them!

Awesome photos!

Going in Sept. for 1st time. Martinis look real good...

Great pictures !!! We will be enjoying everything again in Jan. 2014

Such awesome picture!! We leave for our first trip at the end of I'm even more excited after seeing your pictures!! Thanks for posting the menus, too...everything sounds delicious!!

i loved your pics! can you tell me what kind of camera you used? they turned out so clear, we are headed down in a couple months and i need a new camera. thanks for your help,and the pics! dena

Thanks for sharing those great pictures. We are going in a few months and your wonderful pictures just brought me right there. Also, I love reading menus, so thanks for posting those too! We love CSA. It's beautiful.

Amazing pictures! I woke up this morning really needing my Jamaican fix so I threw on my "No problem" shirt and some coconut spray hoping that would do it, however it was your photos that made my day

I'm glad everyone enjoyed the camera that was used was the Pentax Optio wg-2. Its an underwater camera I received for my birthday a week before the trip. I loved the quality of pictures. I took pictures of the menus because the website only lists sample menus and I really wanted to see what was offered so I could share that with future guests.

Thanks! We are going September 14-21st...our first time.
    Erin & Patrick

Thanks for sharing!!!

Your pictures are wonderful! Thanks for sharing.