Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by dank120 View Post
    It's always nice when people are honest about teh whole experience, instead of just whining about a bartender getting moved. Our friends got back in June after several visits to CN in the last few years, and they said it was just as good, if not better, than ever. Some staff have been promoted to higher positions, which is to be suspected over time, and the physical improvements they are making are just little things that are continuing to enhance the overall experience. The employees are not indentured servants, they are people just like you and I. Staff will change, attitudes will vary, but overall, from what we've been hearing within our repeater circle is that CN is just as great as it ever was. We will be making our fourth trip back in November, and are excited to see the changes. Embrace it, people! Change happens. Even after we expire, the world never stops changing!

Well stated...we will be making our 5th trip back and bringing two other couples and are looking forward to sharing the joy that is Couples Negril and the love we have for this place. WE LOVE CN!

We just got back yesterday after our 7th trip to CN. The service, and staff was just as good as ever. I would even say that it was the best we have ever received there. The resort was sold out to full capacity, and the employees never once showed any stress, or unhappiness that we saw. The only thing different is yhat every time we go back, the guests are louder, and less respectful of the staff, and other guests. It is starting to resemble an adult spring break atmosphere. To each their own, we still found peace and quite, and had a great time.

I think CN has changed. Please see my post to Tip or not to tip.

CN 2009 CN 2009 CN 2010 CN 2011 CN 2011 CN 2012 CN 2013 CN 2013 CN 2014 CTI 2014

With Franklyn at the Main Bar, where has Elkie moved to?

I'm not whining about Franklyn being moved. I am whining about the reason he was moved. My family keeps in contact with him and he was moved for reasons that I will not share on this board because I do not want him to get in trouble, but it sounds as if it is more of a punishment in my opinion. I totally understand that staff have to be moved to help out in other areas and to help other staff be trained. I'm sure that is the same reason that CSA and CN have traded managers for a while. It all helps the resort run more smoothly in the end. We all share a common interest on this board and that is that we all love Couples and that is why we keep returning. It is just hard to deal with changes sometimes for us as well as the staff.

Just fyi, I can't speak for cn, but csa does have coke products now, at least they did in April.

Things have changed so much at CN that we are considering cancelling our next three scheduled trips.
    Tom[/COLOR] and Teresa
    CN 2009 CN 2009 CN 2010 CN 2011 CN 2011 CN 2012 CN 2013 CN 2013 CN 2014 CTI 2014

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2