Default Just booked Couples Barbados

Just booked Couples Barbados for June 2014...Feeling excited regardless of negative reviews.

Quote Originally Posted by claudiavidal View Post
    Just booked Couples Barbados for June 2014...Feeling excited regardless of negative reviews.
    We are seriously considering April 2014. There are better flights than when we first looked (just one stop and decent times). We are already going to CN this November and have next November planned (CSA to celebrate our 10 year anny since we got married there). Surprisingly, the price is comparable to JA even without the heavy discount that lapsed awhile back and the warning of rates going up. We couldn't jump on those perks as we aren't sure if we want to go there and I still don't know specific dates (hubby is looking at work calendar, etc).

I'm hoping by then, all the kinks will be worked out, etc. Since that will be 9 months of so from now.
    Linda & Nick
    CSA - Oct 2004 (for our wedding!!!)
    CN - March 2006, Nov 2013
    CSS - March 2013

Quote Originally Posted by claudiavidal View Post
    Are you from Cartegena?

Barbados is groovy. Say "Hi" to the green monkeys for me. I'm sure they are missing me.

No, New York City

Will do! How was your experience at Barbados?

I'm sure that by next year Barbados will be functioning at the rest of the Couples Resorts standards. Best of luck on your upcoming trip to Negril!