Thread: Pirate Bar

Default Pirate Bar

Anyone have some info as to how long a boat ride it would be to get to the pirate bar from Couples Negril? Also, anyone ever set that up through the resort? Is it worth the trip? Cost? How would one arrange to get there?

I have heard that people say its a blast, we are just not sure if it would be worth the time?

Thanks!

are you thinking of floyds pelican bar maybe ????

I don't know of a Pirate Bar, but the Pelican Bar is a bar out on a sandbar in the ocean. The bar is just a couple miles out in the ocean. The resort can set the trip up for you. Per MB rules, we can not recommend outside vendors.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

Quote Originally Posted by Coloradojuli View Post
    I don't know of a Pirate Bar, but the Pelican Bar is a bar out on a sandbar in the ocean. The bar is just a couple miles out in the ocean. The resort can set the trip up for you. Per MB rules, we can not recommend outside vendors.

Yes, sorry. I did mean the Pelican Bar...My mistake! Anyone know how far that would be from CN?

Thanks!

Depending on where you launch from and what traffic is like, it's about 1hr 30mins and then the boat ride out, which is about 20 mins each way.
    "Brutalize me with music..."

CN: 11/2007, 11/2010, 11/2011, 11/2013