Default Private Dinner CN

I was wondering if those that have done the private dinner at CN could recommend which location to choose for the dinner. Are any of the locations more private/isolated than others and which would be the best spot to view the sunset while dining.

Thanks.

Default We went with the Tree House

Quote Originally Posted by asus310 View Post
    I was wondering if those that have done the private dinner at CN could recommend which location to choose for the dinner. Are any of the locations more private/isolated than others and which would be the best spot to view the sunset while dining.

Thanks.

I haven't had a private dinner at CN yet... but we have one booked for next year. We decided to go with the more secluded Tree House. We had massages in the Tree House the last time we were there and enjoyed a beautiful view. I've read from others who say that the Tree House is the best spot. Though I believe you would get a better view of the sunset from the beach, it's less private.

Hope that helps!

Hands down the tree house is where we like.

The tree house is the most private and it is a wonderful spot. As far as seeing the sunset, the dinners occur after the sun has already set so that isn't an option. But you will be able to spend many wonderful evenings watching the sun melt into the ocean. If you want, you can even get some special drinks to have with your sweetie and watch the spectacular view together and take pictures.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

We had a private dinner in the tree house at CN. It was very nice until it started to rain before we got our entre. We didn't see our waitress (or anyone else for that matter) for an HOUR until it stopped raining!
    [
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015

Is there anyway to see a menu before booking the dinner? Or can any one give me an idea of the options and if its worth it? We will be at CN in september if that changes the menu at all.

We did the private dinner in the tree house and we liked it. they brought up a small CD player so we could have music during dinner. We chose the tree house because we knew we were going to do a couples massage in the beach hut.

As far as the menu, we had a few choices we had to pick ahead of time - when we made our reservation. They printed up menus with our names and dates on it which was a nice extra we weren't expecting.

One thing we didn't realize is that it was quite a long dinner, so just be prepared for that. We would recommend it though!!