Default One Love Drive Bar Crawl - September 11th

I was reminded this morning by another post to contact Lenbert Williams to schedule this trip and got a very quick response confirming that we are booked for Wednesday, September 11, 2013. We are scheduled to be picked up at 2:25 p.m.

Anyone want to join us? Anyone else already booked??

Save a seat for us! We will be happy to join the bus ride and are looking forward to a great time!!

Ooh, it's going to be so much fun, I can't wait to get to CSA!!!

What is this? I want to go!!

A.Evans - I read about this trip on TA and on this site. It seems to be a bus trip stopping at between 5-7 bars along the way to the cliffs. People report that you stop at one of the bars on the cliffs to watch the sunset and then have the return trip to your starting point. The trip is free but you pay for what ever you have at each stop and the driver gets tipped at the end of the trip. The normal times for the trip seem to be from around 2:30 until 7:00 or so. There are several reviews on Trip Adviser that explain it much better.

To make a reservation for the trip you can send an email to Lenbert Williams at bananaznegril@hotmail.com

I emailed Lenbert and he responded very promptly confirming our seats for the One Love Bus Bar Crawl on September 11th, picking up in the CSA lobby at 225. It will for sure be a great time!!

Just confirmed for Sept. 11 @2:25!!! Can't wait to see you all there!!

WHOO HOO - We're going to have fun!!

We are also confirmed!!! Cant wait..Its also our anniversary on the 11th...Gonna celebrate!