Hybrid View

Default Pub Crawl September 18th

My husband and I just signed up for the One Love Bus Pub Crawl for September 18th. I hope there will be others joining us. This will be our first trip to CSA/Jamaica and we are beyond excited!

Erin
    Erin & Patrick

Hi Erin

We will be first timers too! Celebrating our 10 yr wedding anniversary staying 9/14 -9/21. How did you sign up for this? I am lacking on experience for booking a trip like this and hope you can help!

Is there another sight other than couples I should look at to book excursions? Are there other things you have found? We'd like to do the catermeran and glass bottom boat tours but don't see anywhere on the website to sign up for those or know when they are offered - or is that just something you find out when you get there?

Any help you can offer is greatly appreciated!

Jessica
    Celebrating our 10th wedding anniversary at Couples in September 2013!!!!

You can contact Lenbert Williams at bananaznegril@hotmail.com. He will get back to you rather quickly too. You just need to email him and tell him that you want to reserve a spot on the bus and tell him what resort you will be picked up at. I believe he said he would be at our CSA around 2:30 in the afternoon.

Negril.com - Negril Jamaica Vacations Restaurants

Erin & Patrick