Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by pfb View Post
    Hey Team CSA April

Some beach pix for those 1st timers to start thinking about, it's even way better than that. Don't worry though that is Tom coming in from is all day swim just like Ursula Andress in that James Bond movie.

Just 58 days till we return home to CSA, 11th trip wow

Chris & Paul
    Chris and Paul,
    Wear's Tom's braids...
    #10 in my book
    Kim
    Kim and Kevin
    Trip #13

Picture Time!!!
    An oldie but goodie.
    "My Lady"

Name:  IMG_1814_186.jpg
Views: 391
Size:  294.9 KB
    Kim and Kevin
    Trip #13

Soon Come:
    Name:  IMG_0223.JPG
Views: 386
Size:  105.4 KB

Flying in April 9th - 16! Can't wait!

Hi we will be there 3rd-17th April, getting married here on 9th....can't wait!

That's exciting! We're arriving that day, so will definitely see the new Mrs.around the resort!

Yes you will, hope to run into you.

Hey all.

There are so many things great about CSA but one of the best is the friendships we have made over the years. We had dinner with Brian & Leslie in Sarisota Saturday and Kim & Kevin came for a visit a couple weeks ago, what fun with many laughs. Can't wait to see everyone in a few weeks for many more laughs.

And romance rewards people don't forget to pre-check in.

Just 41 day's till we return home to CSA

Chris & Paul

We are coming to CSA April23 through 30th. It will be our first visit-we are excited
    We are from Omaha, Ne, anyone from the midwest going to be there that week?
    See you soon!!!

What kind of toiletries are provided at CSA?

With another snowstorm coming tomorrow and Thursday to the Northeast, April 19th can't come fast enough! We are really looking forward to our first trip to CSA and meeting new friends. Our 2 trips to CSS and 1 to CN have been spectacular and we are so looking forward to another great Couples experience at CSA!

Paul and Lisa

We're apparently getting another 15cm here tomorrow too. I am so over winter. 29 days tomorrow. Hope I make it that long.

We are coming to CSA April 23rd to April 30th. It will be our first trip to CSA and we can't wait to get there! The beach looks great!

A quick question for those who have been to CSA before, what kind of toiletries are in the rooms? Shampoo? Conditioner? Hair Dryers?
    Thanks for the information.

Brewbigo, shampoo/conditioner combo but I bring my own conditioner as I have long hair and I need better stuff. A shower gel for your body, body lotion I think. Hair dryers too but some people think they aren't powerful enough. Have a great trip!

Just thinking about some of my favorite foods at CSA. At the top is Curried Goat at the Palms for lunch, the Pad Thai at Lemongrass, Jerk Chicken at the Cabana Grill, Jerk Chicken Pizza and Hot Oil and flat bread at Patois, Marlin Sushi at Seagrapes, and last of all and not least the fresh French Fries at 12:30AM at the Cabana Grill !!! These are some of mine how about some of yours?

Just 38 more days till we return home to CSA

Chris & Paul

Just 14 more days for us and my favorites r:
    Coconut shrimp at Feather's
    Shrimp pad Thai at Lemongrass
    Sweet potatoes chips and grilled snapper sandwich at sea grapes
    Banana stuffed French toast at patios
    Jamaican meat patties at cabana grill
    Jamaican martini at martini bar
    And dirty banana at the beach bar
    Can't wait to get Home Again

Snapper and sweet potato chips and dips at Seagrapes, breakfast pizza and banana stuffed french toast at Patois and callaloo at the Palms, oh and the mimosas and bloody mary bar too

Ackee and saltfish (Wednesday and Sunday), lamb kabobs at Lemongrass, jerk chicken at the Cabana Grill, meat patties, bammy and festival, Ting. And of course, the self-serve soft ice cream machine - a stainless steel deity that must be worshiped several times a day.
    Ricky Ginsburg
    Boca Raton, Florida
    (just a 75 minute plane flight from paradise)

Name:  Sweptcroquet2.jpg
Views: 190
Size:  295.2 KB
    Ron " DogMon" and Lady Sharon:
    Last visit, at CSA, the day prior to "Hurricane Sandy 2012" hittin' the Island.
    See all: April 25th-May 3rd, 2014.
    Yah Mon, respect!

First timers travelling with 2 other veteran couples. Cannot wait. MN winter has been HARSH!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jill S. View Post
    First timers travelling with 2 other veteran couples. Cannot wait. MN winter has been HARSH!!
    Jill, we are from the Twin Cities and feel your pain! We got 7 inches on Th-Fri and are thoroughly sick of winter, only 13 sleeps for us, it's getting close. Have a great trip!

Softail19 and Jill,

I think Maine is almost on the other side of this never ending winter as well! Looking forward to some really nice weather and beach time in just 12 days! Looking forward to meeting everyone and drinks at the pool bar!

Paul and Lisa

Trip booked for 4/19 - 4/26 with a small group attending a wedding! I first visited CSA almost 6 years ago with my husband, but this time, I'm going with my mom. My parents were originally supposed to attend the wedding together, and when my dad couldn't attend because of work...I gladly stepped in. :-) I know my mom and I are going to be the "outsiders" because we're not there with our spouses, but we're going to make the best of it. I live in another state and only get a few chances a year to see my mom, so I'm looking forward to the trip regardless. Anyone else going to be there in a group for a wedding during that time?

jyarb,

We too are booked 4/19-4/26. We aren't necessarily going for a wedding but close enough. Our best friends are married at a small ceremony at their hometown on Friday 4/18. The bridal party then takes off to the airport at 9pm to fly out to CSA. We are traveling with the bride, groom and 1 other couple. Its their first times at Couples, the hubby and I have been to CN once but this is a first time for us at CSA. They would have only been married a few hours when we arrive and are they in for a treat!!! Can't wait.. 10 more days!!!! (9 for us to start our travel)

Name:  IMG_20111122_132049.jpg
Views: 74
Size:  281.6 KB
    Quote Originally Posted by Grady View Post
    Softail19 and Jill,

I think Maine is almost on the other side of this never ending winter as well! Looking forward to some really nice weather and beach time in just 12 days! Looking forward to meeting everyone and drinks at the pool bar!

Paul and Lisa
    Look for us, it won't be long now

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast