Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by djsaylor View Post
    Dan & Linda from Minnesota, 4/29-5/6, first time to CSA. -29 degrees this morning, can't wait!
    Hi Dan and Linda, we are from the Twin Cities. We are going to miss you by a few days , wherein Mn ? Have a great trip, you're going to love csa.

Quote Originally Posted by djsaylor View Post
    Dan & Linda from Minnesota, 4/29-5/6, first time to CSA. -29 degrees this morning, can't wait!
    Hi Dan and Linda, we are from the Twin Cities. We are going to miss you by a few days , wherein Mn ? Have a great trip, you're going to love csa.
    Last edited by softail19; January 2nd, 2014 at 05:11 PM.

Hi Softail, too bad we are going to miss you. We are from the Iron Range or as one of our ex governors would say the Iron Ridge, lol.

April 23-May2....our 2nd trip to CSA, 3rd trip to a Couples (CN) resort & 5th trip to Jamaica.......living in -20 degree weather right now, so much looking forward to this trip!!!
    Last edited by Chellie; January 8th, 2014 at 10:53 AM.

Finally doing the double digit dance this week! With this very cold and snowy winter in the northeast, we can't wait to return home!

Doing the DDD 99 days thought I'd never get here need some warm weather

We will be there! Kirk and Tabitha 4/26-5/3. 5th trip to Couples! Name:  Jamaica.jpg
Views: 496
Size:  60.7 KB

We'll be there April 19-26!!! Can't wait. First trip to CSA, third to Couples. Stayed at CN twice. We will be traveling with two other couples who have never been to Jamaica before. Are they in for a huge surprise at the amazingness of Couples... Counting down the days..

Where are all the April people?????

My wife and I will be there from 23rd-30th. We cant wait!!!!

Stash and Jessica
    91 days!!

Hi all,

Sorry to say we will miss seeing most of you as we are going to be part Team CSA and part March Maniacs
    We are headed to CSA for our 8th trip
    March 28th thru April 4th
    Having said that we will still be doing our yearly Issa Trust donation in the name of Team CSA
    I know you will all have a great time and so will we it is CSA after all.

Laureen and RJ from NH:0

Hey

I think everybody is ready for some Jamaica weather with the cold cold weather in the US, even down here in southern Florida it has been cold. I know no one feels for us but we payed our dues in Michigan for over 20 years. April is getting closer everyday and I can't wait to spend a couple of weeks with the wife and all our Team CSA friends. And please remember to donate what you can to the ISSA foundation, it's a great feeling every year when we do. So please help the children of Jamaica!

Just 87 days till we return home to CSA

Chris & Paul

We have just booked from Mar 31 - April 10. First timers to CSA, first timers to Couples even! Really excited by all the positive comments made about CSA and we can't wait to see what we have been missing all these years!

Quote Originally Posted by Kellysonvacation View Post
    We have just booked from Mar 31 - April 10. First timers to CSA, first timers to Couples even! Really excited by all the positive comments made about CSA and we can't wait to see what we have been missing all these years!
    Welcome! You are going to have a blast

Greetings all. My wife and I are booked in an Atrium room from March 30 - Apr 6. Heard lots of great things, can't wait. First time at any adults only. It's been a long cold Canadian winter.

Hi everyone,

We are from England, near Cambridge and are booked for our honeymoon from 17th April to 1st May and cannot wait to see what Couples Swept Away has to offer. From the sound of things it's going to be great and very relaxing, which we are looking forward to as well as meeting people who have been there before and first timers like ourselves

Polar Vortex Regrets:
    Big Mistake, shoulda, woulda, coulda! I'm looking out the plateglass window of the office and see the mounting 10 inches below.
    Visability is 1/10 mile. Eight more hours of this and then the next one on the weekend. I didn't book the regular Feb trip. Hey: I could sell Rasta Hats on the seven mile beach, can't I? Maybe not! 77 more sleeps, then, Ya'mon CSA. Lady Sharon and Ron "Dogmon" D. [sharktooth on chain] return, maybe 15th X, repeater, I think.
    Ron & Sharon

Hello Everyone.

And I mean everyone. I went through the TEAM CSA 2014 and the Who’s booked for April 2014 thread and made up a spread sheet with everyone from both and I am posting it on both. Enjoy. Correct my boo boo’s. Sorry if I missed you. As you can see, a lot of info is missing. Not much activity on either thread. Squat for photos. Donations on the TEAM CSA thread are lagging. Time to get moving. I will try to update any new info weekly.

Tom

TEAM CSA 2014

………………………………Raff…………….Canada…………3/30 - 4/6…………….1st trip.
    ……………………..Kellysonvacation…………………………3/31 - 4/10…………….1st trip
    ………………………...gege92665……………………………….4/9 - 4/15………...…..1st trip
    Louie & Susie……....louieandsusie…...…..Wi................. .......4/11 - 4/19…....……..5th trip.
    Rob & Lisa……………robandlisa……….England……..…....4/17 - 5/1……………..1st trip
    Jim and Nicole………..jambony…………Canada……………4/18 - 4/25…………
    Todd & Mazie…..…….Kramer4696………………………………4/18 - 4/26………….1st trip
    Dallas & Cheri………Dallascheri……………………………….4/18 - 4/25……………2nd trip
    Ricky & Suzi…………..fawnridge………..…Fl.…………...…..4/19 -4/28…………over 20 trips.
    Paul & Lisa…………….Grady……………………………………..4/19 - 4/27………………...
    …………………………….Pennyr…………Canada……….4/19 - 4/26…………..…….2nd trip
    …………………………..MsBehave03……………………………4/19 - 4/26…………….1st trip
    Gary & Corrine………..Gpersch56…….….Ny………….…..4/19 - 4/26…………..……3rd trip.
    Ron & Tracey……….Ron & Tracey……….Canada…………4/20 - …………………..
    Brian & Leslie……....Brianleslie…….........Md……….........4/20 - 5/2………....………10th trip.
    …………………………….SUNSET…………………………………4/20 - 2/27…………….
    ………………………….islandlove09………………………………4/20 - 4/27……………..4th trip
    Paul & Chris……...........…..pfb………….........Mi…….……...... 4/20 - 5/4……...….……..
    Joe & Sue…………......JoeandSue……...….Mi………..…....4/20 - 5/4…..……..……..7th trip.
    Tom & Erin…………...Tom & Erin……......Canada……….......4/21 - 5/1………….……over 20
    Kevin & Barb……..with Tom & Erin…….Canada……………4/21 - 5/1………........6th I think.
    Stash & Jessica…....metalmanstan…………………………….4/23 - 4/30…………
    …………………….…….Chellie……………………………………..4/23 - 5/2……………2nd trip
    ……………….…….nataliekathleen4/24…………………………4/23 - 5/3………...…..2nd trip
    ………………………….eureka55………………………………….4/23 - 4/30…….……..4th trip
    Tom & Dorothy…………tomdorothy……..……Wi……….……4/24 - 5/4……….……….10th trip.
    Kevin and Kim……….Kim and Kevin………….PA………………..4/25 - 5/4…………lost track
    Tom & Pam……………TomandPam……...…..NC………..……4/25 - 5/2…………………7th trip.
    Sal and Wendy………razzldazzme………..…Wi…………………..4/26 - 5/3…………..
    Jim and Joni…………jim & joni………….…..PA………………….4/26 - 5/3…………2nd trip
    …………………..…….Inspclusew…………………………………….4/26 - 5/3…………..1st trip
    Kirk & Tabitha……….tabnkirk…………...…..Ct………………..4/26 - 5/3…………………5th trip.
    Dan & Linda………….djsaylor………………..MN………………….4/29 - 5/6………….1st trip
    Attached Images Attached Images      

We will be there 4/27-5/3. First trip to CSA. So glad to be getting out of NJ. This winter has been brutal.

Dan and Dana

Hey Team CSA April

Some beach pix for those 1st timers to start thinking about, it's even way better than that. Don't worry though that is Tom coming in from is all day swim just like Ursula Andress in that James Bond movie.

Just 58 days till we return home to CSA, 11th trip wow

Chris & Paul
    Attached Images Attached Images        

Quote Originally Posted by Kellysonvacation View Post
    Should have added that we are Chris(tine) and Steve and from Wales in the UK. 38 days and counting........!

52 days and a wake up call! Come on April..... Looking forward to cold drinks, good food, great staff, warm sand, scuba diving, and great sunsets - - - all with the one I love!
    Todd and Mazie

CTI - 1996 and 2006

Hi we are 1st timers and are arriving 3rd-18th April, we are getting married on the 9th, & are so excited. We have just booked our photographer Diana from Digital Memories, we emailed her after great reviews & she rang us straight away & was so lovely & helpful. Looking forward to having lots of fun & meeting new people.

Quote Originally Posted by softail19 View Post
    Welcome! You are going to have a blast
    Hi Sara, just realised we will miss you at CSA by a week or so. It would have been nice to meet you after you were kind enough to send all the info and photos to me!

Best wishes

Chris

Chris, yes I'm sorry we'll be missing you too. It's always nice to put faces with names and actually meet someone and have a drink or two.
    It won't be long now , getting very excited, it never gets old!! The anticipation is almost as fun Have a great trip!
    Last edited by softail19; February 28th, 2014 at 04:48 PM.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast