Default visiting cn for the first time....

This is our first time to Jamaica.... Our first stay is at CSA for a week..during that week we are getting married because of the rooms being booked we are then going to CN for the second week. My soon to be husband enjoys sunbathing nude, I have never experienced nude sunbathing, my question is on the au nautrel beach can a woman wear bottoms only? Would they make an exception to this if it were " her time of month " ?
    Thanks for any information...
    Soon to be Mr and Mrs B.

mrandmrsb

There have been occassions when the woman has worn her bottom only due to that time of the month. It is generally prefered that the ALL NUDE aspect be adhered to.

My experiences have been that the guard will ask you to remove your bottom - it's a nude beach and clothing is not allowed. Wear a tampon - problem solved.
    ... it keepsh me shane

Congrats on your upcoming nuptuals! You can wear swimsuit bottoms as long as they are on your head. No exception for "time of the month". Use a tampon and cut the string.

Sorry, but no, and no.

Default thanks to all !

thanks for the info .... at my age I never know when the " wench " will come,,,, lol

Quote Originally Posted by mrandmrsb View Post
    Would they make an exception to this if it were " her time of month " ?
    Thanks for any information...
    Soon to be Mr and Mrs B.

If you take the birth control pill then you can control your period. Keep taking the pill until after you visit the au natural. I talked to my dr and she said it isn't that much of a problem.