Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: CTI August

Congrats!!! we are there 8/23-31! stop by First round is on me! Big guy with a large scorpion tat on L bicept, there will be quite a few people there that like to have a good time!

Quote Originally Posted by cindyjoy View Post
    Cindy and Phil - August 21-28!! Counting the days until we are "back home" at Tower Isle relaxing in the sunshine and meeting new friends!
    Welcome home Cindy and Phil! We'll be there from the 21st - 31st, landing at 1:29 on the 21st, so maybe we'll see you on the bus ride there. If this is your first visit and you have questions, I'll be happy to answer any I can. Just email vgreenwood799@gmail.com. We had a ton of questions our first time that we just couldn't wait to get answers for!

Quote Originally Posted by Melgale View Post
    First time to CTI, Couples in general actually....... 8/23-8/29 wedding on 8/26, cant wait!!!!
    We're there the same time so hopefully we'll run into you. Congrats on your wedding! We'll keep an eye out for it on the 26th. No, we won't photo-bomb you or be lurking in the background, but will observe from a respectful distance. LOL You will absolutely love it there, and will remember this trip for the rest of your lives, not just because of your wedding but because it's just so perfect there! You made an excellent choice in deciding to come to CTI! If you haven't booked next year yet, you'll want to come back for your anniversary, so you might as well do it while rates are good.

Congratulations, Melgale on your upcoming wedding at Tower Isle! Looking forward to welcoming a fellow MA resident to a beautiful place in paradise. We will be there celebrating our anniversary on 8/25.

Sandman, This will be our 6th visit to CTI! Hold that bus for us! Haha! Looking forward to meeting you!

Cindyjoy, I may have to ask you to hold the bus for us. We have 9 flights all arriving in the 60 minutes prior to ours arriving so I'm worried we'll be in customs forever! Wouldn't have expected that on a Thursday!

Sandman, how did you look up number of flights arriving on 8/21? We will be arriving on 8/22, I would like to ck. I hope we're a little luckier than yal! Are you planning on answering questions this year like you did last year? I think you answered a few for us before we got there last year. We only had a day or two with yal though, had a blast with your dice game!!

Also,Cindyjoy, husband & I will be celebrating our 43rd anniversary on the 28th! I know yal leave that day, maybe we can all celebrate early!!

Melgale, congrats on your wedding! Hope to see all of you at swim up bar!! Woodbridgeata will be in on 23rd and he's right, you can't miss his scorpion tatoo!! He's a GREAT GUY! and Deb, his better half is even better! (He already knows that though)! Can't wait to see them all!

get the club mobay arrival package, you will be at the Couples lounge in about 10 minutes!!
    Quote Originally Posted by sandman799 View Post
    Cindyjoy, I may have to ask you to hold the bus for us. We have 9 flights all arriving in the 60 minutes prior to ours arriving so I'm worried we'll be in customs forever! Wouldn't have expected that on a Thursday!

Quote Originally Posted by BRAWD View Post
    Sandman, how did you look up number of flights arriving on 8/21? We will be arriving on 8/22, I would like to ck. I hope we're a little luckier than yal! Are you planning on answering questions this year like you did last year? I think you answered a few for us before we got there last year. We only had a day or two with yal though, had a blast with your dice game!!
    Brawd,

Just go to http://www.mbjairport.com/arrivals and see what it shows for the same day you're arriving. You're arriving on a Friday so look for your same flight any Friday between now and when you leave. Flight schedules don't change much so those within a few weeks of your arriving would probably be about the same as what your actual arrival day will be like. Yes, probably will be answering questions but I don't think there are really too many that haven't already been answered on the message board this time around. The only thing new seems to be the new lounge at beach level. Did hear some talk about room renovations though, so will have to check that out. And, I will be bringing the bar dice! Looking forward to seeing everyone again!

We have 2 nights just booked for Friday and Saturday 22nd and 23rd August. First time at a couples resort, but as I work here in Jamaica I know the area pretty well and have not long come back from a week in Runaway bay and a few days in Mobay. This will deffo be the more 'upscale' thing my wife and I are used to though (well hopefully!).
    Please come and say Hi if you see me ... I have a large 'v' shaped tattoo on my back (and a couple on my arms) so easily recognizable.

Cheers Mon...... Mel & Carla (UK)

Melgale,
    Welcome we will be there from the 23 to the 31st congrats on the wedding! Perhaps we will be on the same shuttle. we arrive at 10:34 am. See you Saturday!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2