Thread: CTI August

Default August 2014

Capt Ank started the CTI August 2013 thread with 487 days to go, so it's not too early for me to start the CTI August 2014 thread with only 421 days to go! I'm a newbie going to CTI Aug 18 - 27th this year, and even though we haven't even gone yet, I'm so convinced it will be the best vacation ever that I've already booked Aug 22 - 31st next year! Got a Premier Ocean View room for only $301/day, $21 less than the promotional Couples rate, and $69 less than the post promotion rate! OK, not cool to brag, but can't help myself! Who else has already booked Aug 2014? If so, will you be there this August?
    Last edited by sandman799; June 26th, 2013 at 11:56 PM.

Im working on it sandman799.. I know Brawd is going then

We are booked from 8/22-8/31 2014. We were originally scheduled to return to CSA at that time but we met so many friends and had a wonderful time at CTI that we are going to make this our second home. We cannot wait to get there. (Deb, Ann is ready to go back to the island)

Ha Ha..... She needs to speak to Deb about it personally! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by BRAWD View Post
    We are booked from 8/22-8/31 2014. We were originally scheduled to return to CSA at that time but we met so many friends and had a wonderful time at CTI that we are going to make this our second home. We cannot wait to get there. (Deb, Ann is ready to go back to the island)
    This is my first time on the MB since returning so I'm a bit behind. Did I see mention of you finally getting the ladies to the island? I was wondering if you'd be able to talk them in to it so I hope they enjoyed it. We sure did! Can't wait to see everyone again this August!

Yes, Sandman we did get the ladies to the Island and Woodbridgeata and I think that they had a good time. We actually went several times. We will be there in August, trying to book airfare now.

Van ! How have you been?? It was very nice meeting you and the Mrs. Also trying to get back those dates as well!

Booked our airfare today, so we will definately be at CTI 8/22 thru 8/31/2014. Had a couple of scares with the dates, but it all worked out in the end. We can't wait to see everyone again!!

Booked for 8/23 to 8/30!!!! I can't wait to see you all again!

just locked in airfare. And added another night to our stay!!!

Anyone who will be there the last week of August want to do a Scotchee's lunch sometime that week let me know.

Randy and Betsy 7-31 to 8-7

Hi, our first time to to CTI and even Jamaica, me and my partner will be there fron 21st Aug until 5th Sept, travelling from the UK