Default Stacey Clarke question

For those of you who have used Stacey Clarke-
    When you recieved the disks with your pictures, were you able to use them on your computer? For Some reason, they are not working on our computer. Is there a special program that we need to view the photos on? Any help is greatly appreciated. I sent Stacey an email but haven't heard back yet, so I thought I would ask on here as well! Thanks ahead of time!

Sorry to hear you are having issues viewing your photos. I would be really frustrated. However, I'm sure Stacey will reply to you as soon as she can. She is really good about getting back with people quick. You could also try giving her a call too. Sorry I'm not more help, but we haven't had our photos done yet being we aren't getting married until February. Hope someone on here can help you out or she gets a hold of you right away! Good luck.

Thanks Dani- Stacey ended up calling me pretty soon after I wrote my post (she is so great and helpful). The computer must be able to read DVD's in order for you to see the pics. Very easy to fix once I figured that out! Thanks for your support though! ;-)